News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Bonesinger healing a Wraithseer?  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Iluvhir Strafermeyer

• Ambassador of Craftworld Beaujl'blef
  • Armies: Eldar
Bonesinger healing a Wraithseer?
« on: January 26, 2019, 04:24:17 PM »
Hello! Is there anyone here who could tell me with certainty that a Bonesinger CANNOT heal a Wraithseer? I've heard of people doing this, but I cannot see how the rules sanction it. The Bonesinger can only heal vehicles and Wraith Constructs, and the Wraithseer does not have that particular keyword (wraith construct), that I can find.
Have I missed them adding it in an FAQ or something? Or am I right that the Wraithseer cannot make use of a Bonesinger?
"Consider the battlefield: it is essentially a dawn in grim guise. It is a scenario in which darkness meets light and is annihilated by it.
Imagine that the enemy are the shadows lurking in the night - The arrival of our warhost is like the sun's light breaking the horizon. Let the Bladestorm expel the darkness."

Beaujl'blef Philosophy

Offline Blazinghand

• Warlock | Master of the Ravenwing
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Die for the Emperor or die trying!
  • Armies: Eldar, Orks
Re: Bonesinger healing a Wraithseer?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 04:30:05 AM »
Wraithseer doesn't have that keyword, sadly, and an FAQ has not fixed it. I think the Eldar FW book has had some keyword problems (no CHARACTER keyword on the PL for Shadow Spectres, and no JUMP PACK keyword on him or on the Shadow Spectres for about a year IIRC) so I think this is just an oversight. Similarly to how the Wraithseer doesn't have a statline that is compliant with the Codex Wraithlord statline - instead, the stateline is based off the Index Wraithlord statline which is worse. So, until Forge World updates it, the rules in the book don't allow this.
Quote from: Howard Zinn
There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.

Offline Iluvhir Strafermeyer

• Ambassador of Craftworld Beaujl'blef
  • Armies: Eldar
Re: Bonesinger healing a Wraithseer?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 04:49:02 AM »
That's what I thought. Too bad. :(
As to the other things you mentioned: they have actually been fixed in the most recent errata/faq for imperial armor xenos! PL is now a character, and the spectres have the jump pack keyword. :)
You can find it on page 3 here: https://whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/imperial_armour_index_xenos-2.pdf
"Consider the battlefield: it is essentially a dawn in grim guise. It is a scenario in which darkness meets light and is annihilated by it.
Imagine that the enemy are the shadows lurking in the night - The arrival of our warhost is like the sun's light breaking the horizon. Let the Bladestorm expel the darkness."

Beaujl'blef Philosophy