News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Going against convention - 1850 Dark Angels Combined Arms  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Grand Master Lomandalis

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
  • We were murderers first, last, and always!
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Custodes, Knights, Night Lords
Going against convention - 1850 Dark Angels Combined Arms
« on: February 12, 2016, 01:35:24 PM »
Recently, I have been running my Dark Angels in line with the new way of doing things - formations and the new detachments.

As weird as it sounds, though, it has felt like something is missing.  I've been really restricted in what I can do with the list, so I figured I would try something different and go back to the way this edition started.  I built this list with the idea that it will only be a single Combined Arms detachment (plus the assassin), and I kind of like how it turned out.

HQ
Librarian:  Mastery Level 2, Bike, Force Stave.  110pts

Librarian:  Terminator Armour, Mastery Level 2, Force Stave.  115pts

Elites
Venerable Dreadnought:  Multi-Melta, Storm Bolter, Drop Pod.  160pts

5 Deathwing Terminators:  Sergeant w/ Thunder Hammer / Storm Shield; Lightning Claws w/ Cyclone Missile Launcher; 3x Storm Bolter / Power Fist.  235pts

Ravenwing Command Squad:  4 Bikes, Apothecary, Ravenwing Grenade Launcher.  190pts

Troops
10 Tactical Marines:  Lascannon, Melta Gun, Drop Pod.  205pts

10 Tactical Marines:  Lascannon, Melta Gun, Drop Pod.  205pts

Heavy Support
3 Vindicators360pts

5 Devastator Marines:  4 Plasma Cannons.  130pts

Officio Assassinorum Detachment
Culexus Assassin140pts

Total Points:  1850
Model Count:  43
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...