News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Star Wars RPG III [Game thread]  (Read 15537 times)

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Fsteak
Re: Star Wars RPG III [Game thread]
« Reply #100 on: November 3, 2011, 07:10:50 PM »
"You know this joker?" Ferrell exclaimed. "You'd think he'd hook you up with a deal or something. Tight-ass."
Play League of Legends? Send me a friend request: IGN: "IRiseAgainstYou" NA server.

Offline WisdomLS

• Ork Yoof
  • BLOOD FOR THE ..... emperor?
  • Armies: SM (BA, BT, DA), Orks, Daemons, CSM, GK, IG
« Reply #101 on: November 4, 2011, 10:36:40 AM »
"I knew him, he used to work for my father and obviously our relationship is a little different now. He's trustworthy enough and I don't think he'll do us any harm but he's also clever and is gonna try to use the situation to get us to help him."

Thumbing his comlink to contact Sho'ana and Sael.

"Guys we've got a little situation to let you in on, we can get the ship fixed cheaply and quickly but will have to make a run that lets just say wouldn't please the empire or we've got to find a bunch of credits and it'll take a while longer to get fixed up. Thoughts?"

Offline Gunner1116

« Reply #102 on: November 4, 2011, 09:48:57 PM »
"Let's do it." Sael replied.
"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive."

Offline SwampyTurtle

• Captain
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • "Death is no respite from War"
    • Behind the lines gaming blog
  • Armies: Tau (Jar'kai Sept);Tanith 1st;Phantine Skyborne IG
« Reply #103 on: November 6, 2011, 07:07:06 PM »
Roche Asteroid field
Colony 135-B
3.5 Years after battle of Yavin

As the three discussed among themselves whether or not they would accept the offer, Zverii Vesh along with another Verpine opened the door and hurriedly strode over towards behind the desk.  Looking at the three in the yes he nodded as if understanding that no decision had been reached then spoke “Gentlemen, we are out of time the Varixo captain has requested a meeting with me about an illegal ship he noticed docking into my facility” gathering up his data pads and locking them in a drawer he continued “I was given the understand that if I was to meet him as soon as possible he wouldn’t notify imperial authorities for suspicious behavior and would go on his way” then motioning to the Verpine behind he pointed “this is Vral Zral, my associate and head mechanic design for the project I’ve just shown you; he is to take you to rooms sectioned off from the rest of the facility for sleep, however you are not restricted to them, just don’t be seen” Then as if remembering something he added  “Oh yes and your ship is now being repaired, like it or not gentlemen time has forced us to this deal and the clock is ticking”   With that, The Verpine called Vral lead the three crew members out of the office and into the concourse hallways headed towards the living dorm area……

Sael was surprised as he heard a door slam open on the com link after he agreed to Xallonax’s question and the com link shut down. Shaking his head, he watched as Lanii got into the turbo-lift and started up towards the cantina. The human male was very obviously confused and on his com link. Meanwhile one of Rodians seemed to have decided to track Sael while the other meandered over towards the turbo lift trying hard to act casual. A little too casual thought Sael to himself, these guys have seen too many holo dramas. Continuing to walk the concourse, Sael knew he needed a plan and quick. The Rodian nearest the turbo lift eventually got to the lift tubs and called for a tube. After a short wait, he stepped into the lift and pressed a button Sael assumed could only be up and towards Lanii….

Lanii meanwhile had reached the 4th floor of the asteroid and stepped off the lift into another concourse. This one was less well lit but had the feel of a lower Corsuscant to it, but without the smell of every item in the galaxy Lanii noted to herself as she checked a directory for the Sunsetter Cantina.  Eventually finding it on the south side of the concourse, she entered the cantina and took a look around. Built in the rough shape of a circle, the cantina had a center bar with tables built into the outier edges of the circular around the place with the kitchen off to the right and a turbo lift in the direct back of the cantina. Species from all over the galaxy sat in tables and booths. Lanii noted Gotals, Rodains, Humans,Twi’leks, Givin, Verpine, and even a few other rare species such as Abyssians and even one or two Zeltron. The bar tender, a older mon cal looked up and over at here then went back to cleaning the glasses in his fins. Somewhere in this place was her contact, now all she had to do was find them and receive her payment, somehow she had a feeling it wouldn’t be that easy….

Recap time:

The group has been spirited away out of Vesh’s office. The Varixo had noted your ship, Vesh’s 2nd in command is taking you to a sectioned off area of the colony. You are not restricted to it but Vesh advises it.

Lanii is in the Sunsetter cantina, she is making her next move to find “Fi”

Sael is down on the main concourse, he has noted 1 Rodian going up after Lanii , One paying too much attention to him and the human male is on his com link looking worried.

Record:                                    W/L/D
Jar'kia Sept:                                  5/6/3
Tanith 1st:                                    2/0/2

my blog:  Behind the Lines gaming

Offline Cortez

« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2011, 08:11:24 PM »
"Xall, it's not like we have any other choice."

Sho'ana strode towards the barkeeper, all the while looking for any sign of the contact. Reaching the bar, she caught the attention of the old Mon Cal, ordering a Reactor Core.

Taking a sip, she then leaned towards the bartender, and asked;

"I was supposed to meet someone here, any chance they left you a message?"
Quote from: arah
first thing you dont need to mob opponents as marines. YOU ARE SPACE MARINES DAMNIT MOBBING IS FOR OKRS!!!
Quote from: Starrakatt of the Chortling Chainsaw
Self proclaimed kings - that's three now: Seer Fox, Thalandir, Shloeb... Self proclaimed gods are bigger, meaner and mightier.

Offline SwampyTurtle

• Captain
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2011, 07:49:06 PM »
Is everyone still here ?  Also in future updates would you guys like me to PM you that ive updated or not?

Offline Cortez

« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2011, 08:00:29 PM »
I'm still here. I check every day during the week during my usual internet stroll.
first thing you dont need to mob opponents as marines. YOU ARE SPACE MARINES DAMNIT MOBBING IS FOR OKRS!!!
Self proclaimed kings - that's three now: Seer Fox, Thalandir, Shloeb... Self proclaimed gods are bigger, meaner and mightier.

Offline Gunner1116

« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2011, 09:51:21 PM »
[OOC] Had a rough two weeks with school, but I am here. [OOC]

If Sael can step into the lift with the Rodian he does.

If he can't he begins to walk towards the human male.
"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive."

Offline WisdomLS

• Ork Yoof
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2011, 07:55:46 AM »
Xall heads off to the quarters that have been offered, will check them out and then see about hooking up with the other crew members so they can all discuss their next move.

Offline Cortez

« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2011, 07:46:53 PM »
OOC:

The others have had two weeks to reply, either they're really busy, or just can't be bothered anymore.

What shall we do?

OOC

Offline SwampyTurtle

• Captain
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2011, 08:45:39 PM »
OOC:

The others have had two weeks to reply, either they're really busy, or just can't be bothered anymore.

What shall we do?

OOC

I dont know, im still game for this but the others havent shown any interest at all. I might do a new Star Wars RPG (using the thrawn campgain idea) come Jan if this one doesnt work out. It had a good run. I really hope it isnt done yet.

Offline Cortez

« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2011, 10:07:06 PM »
Yep, I was rather looking forward to knocking the truth out of conversing with Fi

Offline WisdomLS

• Ork Yoof
« Reply #112 on: December 1, 2011, 07:41:09 AM »
[occ] I'm still about and still interested  :D

Offline SwampyTurtle

• Captain
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #113 on: December 1, 2011, 08:57:26 AM »
Yep, I was rather looking forward to knocking the truth out of conversing with Fi
[occ] I'm still about and still interested  :D

Tell you guys what. I'll update this weekend. IF they dont post after this, then characters may start dying off / leaving the party [Fair warning]

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Fsteak
« Reply #114 on: December 1, 2011, 07:08:08 PM »
[ooc]I'm just not feeling this one for whatever reason. Sorry man. Feel free to have my character leave or be an NPC or whatever.[/ooc]
Play League of Legends? Send me a friend request: IGN: "IRiseAgainstYou" NA server.