News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: ZAGSTRUK non charge.  (Read 1497 times)

Offline a2thak

• Ork Boy
  • For the emperor! ummmm...waarrrgh?
ZAGSTRUK non charge.
« on: September 23, 2010, 05:29:18 PM »
Just a quick question.  On the charge Zag gets his pk attacks at initiative.  When he doesnt charge are his attacks still pk (but at initiative 1)  or are they just regular attacks.  The dex seems less than clear so I was just looking to clear this up before the 2 day tourney this weekend.

edit: Im guessing since he comes with a choppa thats what it would be.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 06:25:30 PM by a2thak »

Offline Antyrael

• Arena of Death GM
Re: ZAGSTRUK non charge.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 11:46:09 PM »
No, he doesn't HAVE a Power Klaw...he only COUNTS as having a Power Klaw at initiative on the first round.  After that he's SOL.
Join the 40konline Arena of Death

Offline OD from TV

• Ork Warlord | Title of Doom status: pending | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • OD's Project Blog
Re: ZAGSTRUK non charge.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 06:18:50 AM »
No, he doesn't HAVE a Power Klaw...he only COUNTS as having a Power Klaw at initiative on the first round.  After that he's SOL.

Well I wouldn't say that.  After the first turn he's getting 5 attacks.  Yes they aren't Pk compatible, but that's why Zagstrukk Stormboyz are meant to charge in on the turn they arrive AND THEN get supported A.S.A.P. so that they don't get stuck in long combats if possible.  In truth I think that could also be said for regular Stormboys, as their main asset is their speedy movement and threat range of 19-24 inches, and with their low saves and high cost you can't throw them at the enemy the way you do with regular Boyz.

Peace
~OD
Truly beautiful work. That's the kind of stuff that makes a true mekanik cry tears of joy.
OD, you once again prove that your are still the freakin Da Vinci of plasticard