News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Redditch Wargaming Society - Redditch, Worcestershire, UK  (Read 1325 times)

Offline jjakaalbinoboy

• albinomedia
  • Armies: Eldar & Imperial Guard
Redditch Wargaming Society - Redditch, Worcestershire, UK
« on: September 12, 2012, 08:46:37 AM »
A quick plug for Redditch Wargaming Society, giving gamers in Redditch, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Studley, Stratford Upon Avon and surrounding areas a weekly fix of gaming for the last 18 months. We also draw members from Worcester, Evesham and South Birmingham. Details of our weekly meetings (each Tuesday) can be found in the FAQ over on our forum for those interested.

We regularly play:
    Warhammer 40K
    Warhammer Fantasy
    Lord of the Rings
    Warmachine
    Hordes
    Malifaux
    Infinity
    Necromunda
    SAGA
    Dystopian Wars
    Blood Bowl
    Flames of War
    Sharp Practice
    ACW
    ECW
Other games on our radar include:
    Bushido
    Relics
    King of War
    Warpath
    Hail Caesar
Please feel free to pay us a visit!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 08:28:49 AM by jjakaalbinoboy »
JJ - WH40K: Eldar & Imperial Guard - WHFB: Warriors of Chaos - BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar

"After all, I don't play to win, I play to die in the name of the Emperor." Chris Peach

Gaming @ Redditch Wargaming Society - Redditch, Worcestershire, UK

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
  • Ancient
  • 87% sure I'm straight
    • oinks overambitious terrain project(s)
Re: Redditch Wargaming Society - Redditch, Worcestershire, UK
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 09:19:03 AM »
Just want to point out that there are also a few 40KOnline members that are part of this club and they are all pretty sound guys from what I've seen! I've had the pleasure to play in a tournament organised by the RWS and see good things for them!

Although too far for my attendance, all together a good group of gamers - even the very competitive ones are very friendly!

Will have to give you guys a heads up when I organise the next 40KOnline Tournament to see some new faces.