News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Black Widows Female Space Marines  (Read 27553 times)

Offline Lord Alliben

• Ripper
  • jo. Ph34r my l33t skillz. B4x4^2!
    • Alliben's Homepage
Re: The Black Widows Female Space Marines
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2008, 11:30:12 AM »
Wow. The doctor is in! Nice job. This is quite the project. I admire the effort you've put into your army. The fluff is really good as well. Very impressive. Keep up the good work.

Offline Jehan-Reznor

• The Dude in Japan
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2008, 10:00:50 AM »
great work love the freehand on the dreadnaught.
"this can't be happening, Man!"
my projects;
http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=169427.0 budhhist space marines
http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=163611.0 Doombringer my space marine chapter
http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=150109.0 Hello Kitty Space Marine Army

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2008, 11:29:47 AM »
A whole ARMY of female Marines!  Brilliant!  The scenic shots amongst the ruins especially take my breath away.  Can't wait to see more pics (after the Games Day rush is over, of course).  Kind of makes me want to hop on a plane and fly to Games Day just to see these awesome models in person!

Amazing!  They all said it couldn't be done and that female Space Marines couldn't ever be a reality.  Well, all I can say is that seeing is believing and that Doc Thunder has done the impossible yet again.

Hats off to you, sir,
Solorg of the Orks
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline Doctor Thunder

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2008, 02:57:39 PM »
Thanks, guys.  :)

Okay, folks, you can stick a fork in this army because this army is done and ready for battle!  This is my final update for this thread.

With no time to spare, either.  I leave for the GD in just a couple of days.  I have mixed feelings about going to the LA GD because Games Workshop has changed the eligibility rules this year, so that I'm basically ineligible for any awards, because I did not paint it all myself.  Since I would have been eligible when I started this army, I can't help but feel somewhat betrayed. 

So, what I have decided to do is take a lot of pictures and make a really good battle report for the Games Day, so that will be my objective this weekend.  The Battle Report will be in it's own thread, so keep an eye out.

As for this thread, I think I'm going to take a break for a while and get some games in.  I'm tired of getting hate emails from people who won't just leave me alone to enjoy my hobby in peace.

When I finish some more chapters of the novel, I'll post it along with the preceding chapters in it's own thread in the appropriate forum.

I have a preliminary copy of the Black Widows Codex that I'll be taking along to the Games DAy Tournament.  Once I get back from Games Day I'll have a lot of good pics and we will make a final version and post it in its own thread for you guys to see.

Enjoy.
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this?
This is my BOOMSTICK! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?!
Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...
Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM)

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2008, 04:23:14 PM »
Doc Thunder,

It is a beautiful thing to see this army in its full glory.  Best of luck with the Games Day Battle.  You have reached the pinnacle of the hobby - a completed army unlike any other - totally original.  Don't get me wrong - lots of us have original ideas.  But you have made it real.

GW, are you out there?  Know this when you are putting the finishing touches on the new Space Marine Codex.  There did once exist a chapter of female Space Marines who had no equals in battle.  And they were called the Black Widows.

Peace out,
Solorg
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline Doctor Thunder

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2008, 12:22:43 PM »
Thanks, bro.  :)
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this?
This is my BOOMSTICK! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?!
Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...
Ya! (BOOM) (BOOM)

Offline Khain Mor (/kharandhil)

• <3 huskblades
    • Dark Moon Kabal
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2008, 09:57:29 AM »
ahahah.... I hate you....you did all your army just so fast and the final result is rly cool lol

*goes back to his room to paint*
The Dark Moon Kabal ,possibly the biggest DE army ever!
over 20k and awesome, what more do you need to click? (last updated the 02/03/2012)

Nothing better than killing a thousand slaves to wake up in the morning.