News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Classic Daemonette model base size  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Brash

• Titan Games
  • Armies: Chaos Space Marines
Classic Daemonette model base size
« on: May 29, 2017, 09:06:14 PM »
So I just uncovered 9 of the original daemonette models while clearing out my closet. I am pretty happy with this find however I have no idea how I am missing one. I digress though, i am about to mount them on 40k bases and was just curious if I should use the standard base size or sue the new space marine size bases? I know they are currently on the normal size base but with everything moving up in size I was wondering if anyone thought they might make all daemons the next size up?

Cheers
Ave Dominus Nox

Offline Changeyname

• Mek| I gotz da loudz WAAAAAAAAAAGH! | Battlefield Orkespondent | Best Modeller | This years Dizz (I lose by choice!)
  • Ancient
  • Wolverine or double Batman.... you decide
Re: Classic Daemonette model base size
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 02:29:57 AM »
Well the fairly recently released "Start Collecting.." boxes have left them all on the same sized bases they've been on since the plastic Daemons were released

I know that Slaanesh has not (yet?!?) had one but if/when they do I don't see that changing there either

That said I don't think there was ever any requirement to put any models on anything other than the base they were provided with even where that base has changed in subsequent updates to the models

GW even made it clear that you had no need to do so as long as you weren't modelling for advantage so as long as you're not extracting the urine I'd say you're safe to put them on whatever base you have to hand
The Blackest Night falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your demise,
By my black hand--The dead shall rise!