News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: the 'insult the above persons avatar game'!  (Read 133973 times)

Offline Farseer Arendil

• Ork Boy
  • For the Craftworld
  • Armies: Alaitoc Eldar, Orks
Re: the 'insult the above persons avatar game'!
« Reply #4240 on: October 29, 2010, 10:16:03 AM »
I know this is insult the above poster, but I praise jawmonkey calling out Ironclad.  Oh and the pumpkin looks stupid.
Besides, the FW DCCW is too damn awesome not to put it on a ven dread... Holy Moly! You know something? that's not even a proper DA ven dread; its a generic ven dread with a RW icon plastered on one side after half the icon's wing has been cut away, pathetic! :P

Offline Ironclad

• We are the nothing.
  • Armies: Dark Angels
« Reply #4241 on: October 29, 2010, 01:21:38 PM »
Was that a nerve that I touched, was it when I said monkey or pumpkin!  And just for you I will try and have a pic of my own stuff in a couple of days, Satisfied!
Hell follows behind me...

Offline jawmonkey

• My disgust for you is only matched by my rage.
« Reply #4242 on: October 29, 2010, 02:17:24 PM »
No, you haven't uploaded a new one yet, and you're exposing your weaker side armour.

Didn't touch a nerve, I just have to burn you guys by default, I have a reputation (you should've seen the "insult the above poster", I'm pretty sure I chased a few members off the site never to return, ahhh, good times!). You were just asking for it, I had to light that blaze! It's like if you stuck your wiener in a hole in a bathroom stall; you're hoping you'll get a bow wrapped around it or better, when all that will really happen is that I'll try to stomp it off with my boot.

So yeah, you just stuck out and asked for a good krumpin', be happy I didn't throw any feces.
:-*
Throwing feces in the eye of insolence.

Check out my terrain tutorial!, New chapter; plasticard watch tower added 11-6-11!

Also,examples of my many armies;  pics of all sorts of huge commissions

Offline POD DROPPA-Drop Pods are down but not out!!

• FIRST TO STRIKE FIRST TO WIN
« Reply #4243 on: October 29, 2010, 04:33:57 PM »
To bad your face looks like a pile of feces

Offline Bassiecore

• Ork Boy
  • Insert generic quote here
« Reply #4244 on: October 29, 2010, 04:36:21 PM »
Oh noes! those Droppods are going into a BLACK HOLE!!!

Offline POD DROPPA-Drop Pods are down but not out!!

• FIRST TO STRIKE FIRST TO WIN
« Reply #4245 on: October 29, 2010, 04:38:08 PM »
Thats not a black hole dumb ass and batmans a bat not a cat you ass you can go crawl in a litter box and die for getting that wrong.

Offline Bassiecore

• Ork Boy
  • Insert generic quote here
« Reply #4246 on: October 29, 2010, 05:03:17 PM »
Batcat is both a bat AND a cat, idiot and those pods look WAY to far away from each other. Congrats, you managed to scatter your forces so the can be picked off peicmeal. Well done.

Offline jawmonkey

« Reply #4247 on: October 29, 2010, 05:57:22 PM »
Batcat shares very few traits with his master Batman, namely; He has no super powers, always waiting around doing nothing, easily goes unnoticed, and helikes to sniff Catwoman's crotch too!

Check out my terrain tutorial!, New chapter; plasticard watch tower added 11-6-11!

Offline Ironclad

• We are the nothing.
  • Armies: Dark Angels
« Reply #4248 on: October 29, 2010, 10:54:41 PM »
What does that have to do with my avatar!  Still with the stenciled pumpkin.  And for your insults they usually suck I should know been posting on this thread for awhile.
Hell follows behind me...

Offline jawmonkey

« Reply #4249 on: October 29, 2010, 11:11:14 PM »
What does that have to do with my avatar!
Um  ???, I was talking to G.M.Sang, he has a Batcat avy, so I was insulting Batcat.

But while we're here, I did insult your avy last time I found you wallowing in your filth...
you're exposing your weaker side armour.
A pretty sad thing to do. Under typical circumstances it should be easy to deny side and rear armour facing to most opponents, barring outflanking/deep striking/etc shenanigans, when using a long range typically anti-armour kitted dread. ;)

Besides, the FW DCCW is too damn awesome not to put it on a ven dread... Holy Moly! You know something? that's not even a proper DA ven dread; its a generic ven dread with a RW icon plastered on one side after half the icon's wing has been cut away, pathetic! :P

Still with the stenciled pumpkin.
Patience grasshopper, there are two more days until All Hallow's Eve. :)

And for your insults they usually suck I should know been posting on this thread for awhile.
I can only get so mean, especially since I just type something out of my ass real quick and it's on to the next thread, preferably one that involves 40k and not a silly tavern game! They seem to be hitting a mark with you though, good thing I haven't used the Rodney Dangerfield insults...

[Monkey makes wry grin... then throws a massive handfull of doo right into your face. Unfortunately you were about to cuss the Monkey out verbally, so your mouth was wide open; the feces clogs your mouth, you have to swallow most of the offending detritus so that you can breath. You try to vomit, but it seems the feces and the contents of your stomach have joined into a bready turdball and your digestive system cannot eject the mass. You spend the rest of your night dry heaving and convulsing, begging the ruinous powers of chaos to kill you.]  :-*

Offline Farseer Arendil

• Ork Boy
  • For the Craftworld
« Reply #4250 on: October 30, 2010, 01:04:39 AM »
Pumpkins smell bad.

Offline jawmonkey

« Reply #4251 on: October 30, 2010, 11:56:09 AM »
You've had that avy for some time now. You're not a very prolific painter.

Offline Farseer Arendil

• Ork Boy
  • For the Craftworld
« Reply #4252 on: October 30, 2010, 12:23:50 PM »
Actually I just finished a Falcon and am almost done with my Night Spinner and Looted Wagon #1.  Your pumpkin is rotting and stinking up the tavern.

Offline jawmonkey

« Reply #4253 on: October 31, 2010, 03:29:02 AM »
You should see the thing sitting on my porch; I think that Ork's been hanging around plague marines...

Dat dredd probly ain't even a propa dredd, more like a grot-stinkin' kann if yuz askd me! dont got nuff dakka er choppa! No red needer, prolly gits all crumped fer it gits to do nuffink!

Offline Farseer Arendil

• Ork Boy
  • For the Craftworld
« Reply #4254 on: October 31, 2010, 10:06:06 AM »
Oi, I knows your non-green arse ain't talkin none.  You's not even green like Orks is s'posed ta be, ya runty git 'umie.

Offline jawmonkey

« Reply #4255 on: May 11, 2012, 03:10:54 PM »
Bill "arse" buttowski, combat proctologist.