News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ork Codex Questions  (Read 1400 times)

Offline spacepiper

• Soul Rebel
  • One Love; Bob Marley
    • EldarOnline
Ork Codex Questions
« on: November 11, 2002, 06:37:50 PM »
Hey, I'm thinking of starting a small Waagh, and I ahd a couple questions about the Codex.

1. What page is the summary of all the weapons on, you know the table thing that has the strengths, ranges, and Ap's of all the weapons? I can't find it.

2. How much does it cost for a Warboss to buy a bike in a Speed Freeks Army?
“The ends you serve that are selfish will take you no further than yourself: but the ends you serve that are for all, in common, will take you into eternity.” –Marcus Garvey

Offline CrimsonFist

Re:Ork Codex Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2002, 06:48:40 PM »
Weapons info is on page 34-36, with vehicle on 37. Speedfreeks are not in the codex, look for them in a wd issue.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2002, 06:50:41 PM by CrimsonFist »
Crimson Fists Army: 2356pts : 18-4-0
Ork Army: 1872pts : 25-15-3
Tau Army: 374pts (just started) : 0-0-0

Offline spacepiper

• Soul Rebel
  • One Love; Bob Marley
    • EldarOnline
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2002, 09:07:22 PM »
Yes I know, but what about places with the summary, with things like rokkit launchers and stuff, I can't find them.

Also, I don't own that WD issue, and I'm not going to spend 10 dollars on getting it shipped to me just to find out one number. Could someone just PM it to me or something? Please....!?
“The ends you serve that are selfish will take you no further than yourself: but the ends you serve that are for all, in common, will take you into eternity.” –Marcus Garvey

Offline Tobab816

• Chaos Warmaster, Promoter of Deathball!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2002, 09:10:06 PM »
Actually the Speed Freeks are in Codex: Armageddon. And if you're looking for a summary on Ork weapons. There isn't any.
Either it's under it's entry in the wargear section or it's in the BBB.
Deathball, the new game of bloody basketball, 40k style!

+++Excerpt from Last Chaos/Space marine game, commentator: Inquisitor Khalheed "The Purgator" Qhor, Ex-Deathball player+++

Chaos vs Space Marine grudgematch today ended 23-19 when Brother Grazieel decimated the chaos team with a heavy bolter.

Afterwards the Chaos Coach Zhuriel the Damned stated "If we weren't ideologically in favor of cheating we'd complain about this""
+++End of transmission+++

Offline AceV53

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2002, 09:13:00 PM »
     There isn't a Weapons Summary section in the Ork Codex. GW forgot to put it in or something. They are in the Warhammer Rulebook under the Ork section whatever page that is. As for the Warboss on a bike, sorry man I can't help you there. I have no WD and I only found out you could put a Warboss on a bike a few days ago.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. "
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

"All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work."
-Steve Martin in Sergeant Bilko

Offline Mr Creamy Goodness

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2002, 03:37:05 AM »
You can't, Codex Armageddon sez the Warboss MUST be mounted in a Trukk...don't say anything about Warbikes though...you can have Nob Warbikes as a Squad though...and they can have wargear except Mega Armour.

Offline Scythe

• Flamer: Superiority Complex BANNED
  • Banned for flaming
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2002, 05:33:30 AM »
Poor nieve fool its in a WD.

He's just a warboss on an ork warbike and he cost the warboss plus 45, he may also have a Bodyguard of Nob Warbike mob.

Offline spacepiper

• Soul Rebel
  • One Love; Bob Marley
    • EldarOnline
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2002, 08:43:44 PM »
Thank you all for your help. I'll have a list together in a few days, then post it in this forum for some review.