News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Big Bad Wolf: Who's the toughest CC unit?  (Read 20123 times)

Offline Felix Faustus

• Failed Anti-Mod Revolutionary
  • 1 part idiocy; 2 parts irony; 3 parts lobstrosity
Re: The Big Bad Wolf: Who's the toughest CC unit?
« Reply #460 on: May 27, 2006, 04:24:29 PM »
I was being serious...
                            ... i erm,  love wyches.. em yeah thats right i love them... they are great :-\

in all seriousness i do support wyches just like hao supports ogryns ..dont you hao?..

and i'm going to take it that by ignoring this post-
ok, fine let it live :P, jsut hurry up and become a mod so you can give me the title- "The Ogrynator"  ;D ;)
that you have no plans for "the ogrynator" - I officially go in a huff/hissy fit.
If you can stage the conditions right, creating a chaos god of biscuits could be quite possible.

Offline Foxfire

• Necron Lord of 40KO | KoN Veteran
  • Ancient
  • The picture is a werewolf
  • Armies: Necrons and Orks
Re: The Big Bad Wolf: Who's the toughest CC unit?
« Reply #461 on: May 27, 2006, 04:47:41 PM »
I agree to let this thread drop.  My guess is that Hao Li started this thread with the Wyches already in mind to win, an attempt to boost up DE, as it were.  I've seen the same behavior in other threads, and it explains why he is so defensive of them, even when valid arguments point to other candidates as the strongest all-around CC unit.  Given that he made up his mind from the beginning, there is not, and was never, any way anyone was going to convince him otherwise, which is possibly why this thread carried on for 23 pages.  I'm just going to hazard a guess that most of those pages are filled with redundant arguments over why the Wyches are definitely the best.  By what I surmise, no one is as much a die-hard fan of Genestealers as Hao is of Wyches(and DE in general), or probably as Solar is of Ogryns.  That said, I suggest we let it rest.  I think that if a widely acceptable conclusion is not reached within 23 pages, we aren't likely to find one.  Even if a dozen fresh new perspectives were thrown in, I can pretty much guarantee that Hao, Solar, and the Genestealer-supporters would remain unmoved. 

Just my two cents, this conversation has probably lived its life.