News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: How do I get an online credit card statement?  (Read 348 times)

Offline Siege_TF

• Lazerous Penguin
  • *Slurp* I mean... *Sip*
How do I get an online credit card statement?
« on: February 1, 2003, 05:29:11 AM »
I've got a TD Green Visa in Canada, and I can't seem to find out how to get an online statement so that I can activate my paypal membership.

Why am I even posting this here? Because I need to activate my membership fast so I can buy some armored core toys on ebay and make (Tau) Titans out of them.

But I have to do it quckly before other people start bidding on them! I can't just wait for my statement to come in the mail!

I'm at the TDCanadatrust websight, but there does not seem to be a login option, or a get your balance option or the like. HELP!
« Last Edit: February 1, 2003, 05:35:24 AM by Siege_TF »
Onager 
/ˈänəjər
/Noun
An animal of a race of the Asian wild ass (Equus hemionus onager) native to northern Iran.

In other words GW are calling Tau players wild asses for wanting a melee suit option.

Offline Siege_TF

• Lazerous Penguin
  • *Slurp* I mean... *Sip*
Re:How do I get an online credit card statement?
« Reply #1 on: February 1, 2003, 05:59:15 AM »
I found it, but they (TD) said they wouldn't have the code until four or five days! I've already used 'buy it now' to purchase them! I can't undo buying them, and I have to wait for the info to appear on the web. The seller is gonna be pissed.
Onager 
/ˈänəjər
/Noun
An animal of a race of the Asian wild ass (Equus hemionus onager) native to northern Iran.

In other words GW are calling Tau players wild asses for wanting a melee suit option.