News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Pantheon of Chaos  (Read 1937 times)

Offline the solitaire

• Stupendous Badass
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • quod me nutrit, me destruit
  • Armies: Harlequins, Eldar, Space Marines, DeathGuard, Nids
Pantheon of Chaos
« on: April 6, 2016, 03:29:15 PM »
This game is not yet released. Currently a crowdfunding project is set up, after months of preperation.

The game deals with small warbands battling out who is strongest. A bit like the old GW Chaos Warbands sub-game.

I am not sure if it's ok to link to a crowdfunding project, but the miniatures for this game look so excellent that I wanted to share them.

(I am not part of the company behind this game. Diego Serrate is the mastermind behind the project and i sone of the sculptors.

One of thye most exciting features of the game is the old Marauder style of miniatures of th egame. 56 of which will be available for the kickstarter

The Pantheon Of Chaos by Diego Serrate Pinilla - Kickstarter

An online blog, Realm of Chaos 80's also blogged about the appearing of the game.

Realm of Chaos 80s: Pantheon of Chaos Kickstarter Goes Live! (and meets it's

I personally exchanged some messages with Diego before the kickstarter came online and can say that he comes across as a nice and responsible fellow. Whether that guarantees that he can or can not handle the logistics behind a startup company lik ethis I can not tell.

I will however look with great anticipation at what this project will have to offer in the near future

These miniatures are right up to my taste. Excellent, splendid detail, perfect in style. I can accept that not everyone is as exciting as I am but I even ordered a pre-kickstarter limited miniature of the range.

Offline khaine

• This happens when I am bored.
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Truly Dread
Re: Pantheon of Chaos
« Reply #1 on: April 7, 2016, 01:04:08 PM »
Had been looking at this, some very cool "old school" style models there.

Didn't spot them until my second look through the range but the Daemons Of Malice are based on some old pictures of the... other... Warhammer Chaos God...

May have to do some digging and see who did the original art work.

There's no stopping what can't be stopped, no killing what can't be killed

You can't see the eyes of the demon until him come calling.

This is dread man, truly dread.

"Childhood is when you idolize Batman. Adulthood is when you realize that the Joker makes more sense."

Offline The GrimSqueaker

• The Badger on the Road | Staff Infection Officer | Debased Vassal Slayer | Title Barfly | XOXOXO Gossip Girl | Bent Over
  • Global Moderator
  • From the Fourth Necromantic House
Re: Pantheon of Chaos
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 03:55:35 PM »
I am not sure if it's ok to link to a crowdfunding project, but the miniatures for this game look so excellent that I wanted to share them.

It's most certainly okay to link to a crowdfunding project. Get the word out.
Quote from: @TracyAuGoGO
Tact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the World
If you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.