News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Way of the Waaagh: The New Green Menace Mega Thread  (Read 153922 times)

Offline Balthazar

• I *LOVE* euhm...........!
Re: Way of the Waaagh: The New Green Menace Mega Thread
« Reply #800 on: February 9, 2013, 10:43:05 AM »
Bosses and Non Bosses,

It is Eye Tha Balthazar and on command of Tha CheesyRobMan I like to invitze this great potential for a UberGreenieMegaPowe rdChoppieWieldingBu tKickingForOrknesss ssssssss Boss to join tha Way of the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gh !!!

thx already an green on !!! :)

P.s. : OrkieOrkie isn't Dumb OrkieOrkie Killz you all !!!
Hallelujah I suxxxxorzz but i'm having so much fun :-D ! ! !

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
« Reply #801 on: February 9, 2013, 10:58:11 AM »
Welcome to the Green side  :)

Your name has been added to the Bank Account, and you will see your name there on the next update (when I get some more bandwidth). I am sure that Angel of Death 007 will be along shortly to add your name to the roster.

Now, in the event that you didn't look at the stickies above, you should go to Boot Camp here atTHIS LINK while most of the articles were from last edition, a lot of the cool stuff still applies.

Again welcome to the Way of The Waagh, may you enjoy all that is good in life: To krump your enemies, to see them flee before you, and to hear the lamentations of their players.
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline angel of death 007

• Dreadbash Warboss | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #802 on: February 9, 2013, 06:31:27 PM »
Balthazar welcome you are now an official ork prospect, so time to show your true colors and go out and krump in the name of the Green Menace. 

Offline Baldar89

• Mad Jester
  • Armies: Orks!
« Reply #803 on: March 12, 2013, 11:48:57 AM »
Boyz, nobz and bosses: here I am to join the green cause to spread the Whaaagh! around, I ask to join your ranks!
"Remember Elan: It dosen't matter if you lose or win, as long as you look really cool doing it!"

Offline Boss Ard'Ragger

• Ork Yoof
  • Da Boyz Rock!!!
  • Armies: The Boyz, IG, Eldar,DE, Tau, GK, some SM
« Reply #804 on: March 12, 2013, 01:54:32 PM »
Welcome to Balthazar and Baldar89 ,to the Green Menance, lets KRUMP the glaxay! ;D
You Boyz wanna live forever?!  Waaaaagh!

Offline adamscurr

• Mega Armored Biker Boss
  • Armies: Evil Sunz, Crimson Fists
« Reply #805 on: March 12, 2013, 04:29:34 PM »
Welcome Baldur...  I'm sure the other bosses will be along shortly to welcome you and add you to the roster!

Adam

Cause We's Da Orks, and You's Not!!!

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #806 on: March 14, 2013, 10:30:50 AM »
Welcome Baldar86, your name has been added to the Bank Account, and you will see it there on the next update.

Now, in the event that you didn't look at the stickies above, you should go to Boot Camp here atTHIS LINK

Now, lets go out and krump our enemies, see them flee before us, and hear the lamentations of their players  8)
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)

Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #807 on: March 14, 2013, 10:35:45 PM »
@Baldar89 welcome aboard now it is time to krump in the name of all that is green.

Offline OD from TV

• Ork Warlord | Title of Doom status: pending | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • OD's Project Blog
« Reply #808 on: March 28, 2013, 09:51:04 PM »
The night was moist... err humid
BUMP

Yes there is something bumping in the night, for in the not so distant future (ie next month), the WotW is rising up from battlements to issue forth a new Waaaagh in the form of one of our WotW Events!

In the next couple days the WotW will be unveiling it's new Event for the month of April (and before anyone asks NO this isn't a joke).  So keep your eyes peeled in the next couple of days for a sign up and Event thread, and in the meantime start sharpening your knifes and get ready.

WAAAAGH
~Warlord OD
Truly beautiful work. That's the kind of stuff that makes a true mekanik cry tears of joy.
OD, you once again prove that your are still the freakin Da Vinci of plasticard

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #809 on: April 2, 2013, 07:12:43 PM »
I can't believe it has been four months already, man on man... I have been busy, and still haven't even found a new LGS yet. Well, whatever it is I will do my best to get stuck in. It is time for the green to krump.

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #810 on: April 5, 2013, 11:42:02 AM »
At Long Last (drumroll please) the Bank Account has been updated. I finally find a place that has decent WiFi bandwidth that allowed me to upload to the 'net to get it done.

Now there is a New Contest for toof earning activity, head on over to the forum and get stuck in.

Lots of good stuff going on, so get on it. Maybe some favoritism teef will get slung your way  ;)
« Last Edit: April 5, 2013, 11:51:44 AM by SKEETERGOD »

Offline nevaenuffbass

« Reply #811 on: April 13, 2013, 11:10:11 PM »
Join me and my blood axe clan orks too stomp da galaxy!!

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #812 on: April 14, 2013, 10:51:32 PM »
@nevaenuffbass:  welcome to the greenside,  may you krump in the name of the Green Menace

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #813 on: April 14, 2013, 11:20:46 PM »
@Nevaenffbass, welcome to the green side, your name has been added to the Bank Account, and you will see your name there on the next update.

Now, get thee to the ork boot kamp, and learn all that there is to know... erm, mabee pick up a tip or two  :)

Again, welcome to the best Ork forum on the WWW.

Offline OD from TV

• Ork Warlord | Title of Doom status: pending | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • OD's Project Blog
« Reply #814 on: May 3, 2013, 01:23:23 AM »
There's a curious question I've been wanting to ask the WotW as a whole for a brief little while now.  We all know that a new Ork dex will be coming down the pipe, the rumor mill has it clocked anytime from 4th quarter this year to 3rd quarter next year.  I don't want to clutter up this thread with anybody wishlisting about a new dex (open a new thread for that or better yet find the one still on the first page from last month...err I mean March), but the question I want to pose is this -

Would anyone want a WotW mini campaign before the release of a new codex? OR would you rather one a month or two after a new codex's release?

I think it's a valid question for the WotW members.  Would you want one last hurrah in the form of a campaign or praise in a new codex with one of our campaigns.  Its a question I want to leave to you, the WotW members.

Peace
~OD
Truly beautiful work. That's the kind of stuff that makes a true mekanik cry tears of joy.
OD, you once again prove that your are still the freakin Da Vinci of plasticard

Offline Boss Ard'Ragger

• Ork Yoof
  • Da Boyz Rock!!!
  • Armies: The Boyz, IG, Eldar,DE, Tau, GK, some SM
« Reply #815 on: May 3, 2013, 08:56:55 AM »
I like where you are at OD.  I think it would be awesome to run a campaign with the new codex to krump it out gooda nd proppa, then run a mirror of the same campaign with the new dex to see if Gork and Mork gave us something new to the mix  :o
You Boyz wanna live forever?!  Waaaaagh!

Offline CheesyRobMan

• Burna Mek
« Reply #816 on: May 3, 2013, 01:48:46 PM »
I like where Boss Ard'ragger is coming from - maybe a comparison campaign, a sort of before and after idea? The 'after' bit should probably be at least a month after the new codex to give us time to make our adjustments.
"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian

Offline -V-

• Infinity Circuit | O:nk's my painting bitch | Ork Yoof
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
« Reply #817 on: May 3, 2013, 04:27:02 PM »
Well Id love to try what Boss Ard'Ragger suggested.  My ork army is just getting to a point where its playable with whats been painted.  Ive been trying to oranise some sort of campaign between Oink and Koval but not got very far so something like this would be perfect for me to get in some games with this current dex and then help develop my waaagh skills when the new dex rolls in!

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #818 on: May 4, 2013, 07:11:43 PM »
Going to chime in here as well.   As far as a campaign goes, i dunno about you but this whole taking allies to deal with large threat armies is pure B.S.   With so many chaos players at my LGS with their 2+ helldrakes orks don't stand a fighting chance.   I have got so frustrated between the release of 6th in the limited games I got in that I have been starting to learn warmachine / hordes. 

So as I think an ork campaign should be primarily run with a full ork army...  i not wantz no stinkin oomies.   I think it would be best to wait til our next codex.   

otherwise atleast on my end, i will probably have to run an allies list due to my LGS.  That is if i can find the drive to even want to play...  grrrrr  curse you 6th edition.

Offline CheesyRobMan

• Burna Mek
« Reply #819 on: May 5, 2013, 05:12:28 AM »
So as I think an ork campaign should be primarily run with a full ork army...  i not wantz no stinkin oomies.

This. After all humies can't earn teef...
"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian