News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: IG Guide to Forge World Gear  (Read 30854 times)

Offline Chosen Man

• Princeps Maximus, Swarmlord, High Lord of Rummy's Privy due to Pissing Him Off, Pookie noobkin, Now 5% less organic
  • Ancient
  • Yes my other car is an AT-AT....
Re: IG Guide to Forge World Gear
« Reply #60 on: December 5, 2011, 07:42:36 PM »
Update: Just in time for the holidays!! WOO HOO!! The Rapier Laser Destroyer makes its return from the legends of old 40K! I need one...no I need 3!
"Follow me if I advance! Kill me if I retreat! Avenge me if I die!" -Tactica Imperium

Rynnsguard HQ: My Imperial Blog

Anarchy's Heart: My Alpha Legion Blog

Offline Chosen Man

• Princeps Maximus, Swarmlord, High Lord of Rummy's Privy due to Pissing Him Off, Pookie noobkin, Now 5% less organic
  • Ancient
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2012, 10:01:27 PM »
Update: I finally got my hands on a copy of IAV11 The Doom of Mymeara, while we didn't get much new stuff besides a few super heavies that are also featured in the IAApoc 2nd edition update, we did get a new Special Character a second General joins the ranks....General Myndoras Odon.

I have updated the Super Heavies in question with the volume they appear in, I have also removed Inq. Solomon Lok from the special characters listing since he is now a Grey Knights character only now, and not available to the IG army anymore.....Enjoy!
"Follow me if I advance! Kill me if I retreat! Avenge me if I die!" -Tactica Imperium

Offline Sputnik

• Colonel, Best Painted Open Comp.
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • No rules, just ride.
    • My Gallery
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2012, 07:04:10 PM »
Forge World released updates for a bunch of IG stuff like the Tallarn Mukaali riders, as well as the D-99 list (it is a bit half assed though).

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/i/Impgupdate.pdf
All the Emperor requires of us guardsmen is that we stand the line and we die fighting. It is what we do best. We die standing.

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2012, 10:52:45 PM »
Thanks for the link....Update posted! :)