News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Funky Inquisition ideas. Mine, yours.  (Read 439 times)

Offline cubbie

• Meow. Rawr. Etc. Etc.
Funky Inquisition ideas. Mine, yours.
« on: December 11, 2005, 11:23:30 PM »
Just a few thoughts ratleing around in my head about witch hunters, do you have any ? Okay Idea one.

Three inquisitors and a lord with 3x crusaiders each = 16 "knights" Expencive but characterful and unique, would also be not bad in CC. maybe against nids or another army that wants to come to you.

Cannoness attached to retributer squad = 6 stormbolters in a single squad, you could have two squads like this. flexable (able to move 6 and fire at full pelt at 24 inches) maybe mock them up like stormbolters on the end of polearms, maybe call them Sisters of silance.

Final idea, have witchhunters combined with marines, but moch the marines up as sisters. Sisters in sexy slightly recurved terminator armour, scout sisters with head swaps.... sister Dreads!
"Liberty Is a hor who must be bedded on a matress of corpses, so hold hold you lamp as high as you like, theres still rats in your basement and Sloppy Joe's famous triple-Mcsplooge running down your thigh" -Mr Wednesday

Offline Draza

• Ancient
Re: Funky Inquisition ideas. Mine, yours.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 01:37:29 AM »
Cannoness attached to retributer squad = 6 stormbolters in a single squad, you could have two squads like this. flexable (able to move 6 and fire at full pelt at 24 inches) maybe mock them up like stormbolters on the end of polearms, maybe call them Sisters of silance
Must mean Dominions. Yeah, I've thought of making a storm bolter squad of doom.

2 Palatines with storm bolters
Priest with storm bolter
4 Storm Bolter dominions
1 Veteran with storm bolter

Total of 8 storm bolters. LOl not too shabby ;)

Other favourites include:
2 Palatines with Braziers
Priest with brazier
4 Dominions with flamers
1 Veteran with brazier

Total of 8 flamer templates

Celestial Eviscerators
2 x Canoness with eviscerators
1 x Imagifer
Priest with imagifier
Veteran with Eviscerator

I've used this with one Canoness, would be plain evil with 2. Dreadnoughts, avoid at all costs.

Plasma Squad of Doom
3 Inquistors with plasma pistols
Attached to an Inquistor Lord with plasma pistol
with 3 plasma pistol acolyters and 3 plasma gun Warriors

At 12", thats 13 plasma shots. ;D