News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: CO2 Dragsters  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Irastill'Nanar

• We strike at night! Irastill`Nanar
CO2 Dragsters
« on: February 26, 2002, 12:32:36 PM »
Does anyone know where i can get some kick ass pics of CO2 Dragsters?  preferably ones that WIN!

gotta make em for Tech Class and we have a good looking design but dont know if it will win.

since everyone had to do it (at least everyone in ontario) please lend a hand here to a fellow player!
"Never stop asking questions, my dear apprentice.  For at one time our race stopped asking questions and it brought about our fall...keep your mind open and clear"
-Farseer Marauth

"War is my master; Death is my mistress"
-Phoenix Lord Maugan Ra

"When the sun sets behind the ridge, and the stars show themselves to those that dwell on the planet's surface, we shall obliterate them."
-Farseer Faranir

"Money = Life, No money = Death...Fact of life!&a

Offline KingCobra

• What am I doing with my life?
Re:CO2 Dragsters
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2002, 02:46:09 PM »
Well, i dont know about that of what you ask but I too live in Ontario (never had to do this project). Where in Ontario do you live?
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."

- Mark Twain

Offline Irastill'Nanar

• We strike at night! Irastill`Nanar
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2002, 09:48:44 AM »
kitchener waterloo...ya have to do at least one tech to pass HS in ontario tho...what grade you in?

im in grade 9 so.....
"Never stop asking questions, my dear apprentice.  For at one time our race stopped asking questions and it brought about our fall...keep your mind open and clear"
-Farseer Marauth

"War is my master; Death is my mistress"
-Phoenix Lord Maugan Ra

"When the sun sets behind the ridge, and the stars show themselves to those that dwell on the planet's surface, we shall obliterate them."
-Farseer Faranir

"Money = Life, No money = Death...Fact of life!&a

Offline Wolf Eyes Bane

• Lord of Misspelling and Illogic
  • One Must always watch out for their people
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2002, 11:45:29 AM »
what are the sixe requirments, and the race? pure distance, or agaisnt someone one how long of a track?
Me Fail English that umpossible.
Yes my spelling is horrid and my grammer can falter at times.
There are 11 types of people in the world. Thoose who can read binary and thoose who cant and thoose who dont understand this.