News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Preacher Cheribium models  (Read 1844 times)

Offline 1000 sons

• Tzeentch, Lord of Sorcery, and Changer of Ways
Preacher Cheribium models
« on: March 17, 2003, 10:28:44 PM »
Do you think it would be OK to use the New Cheribium model as a preacher? i mean, it kinda looks more......um....pre achy? I dunno, i just dont like the preacher models, and i dont think missionaries or confesors are worth their points. I saw an army somewhere online that used little flying babies for something in their SOB army. Any help would be nice. Thnx!
Every book was sacred, every writing worthy of study, every document a resource to be drained. The ultimate knowledge was sorcery, the way to final enlightment, the key to the universe.

"Magnus the Red did take to the field of battle, causing the ravedged ground to liquefy 'neath his mighty stride........Magnu s spoke a word of power, and did sink away into the iridescent ground" -  the Edda of the Hammer

Offline Bryndon

• Denizen of War3.com
Re:Preacher Cheribium models
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2003, 04:55:06 AM »
I don't have an answer, but I have another question -
I got some 2-ed scouts for $4 off a friend, unpainted.  Any ideas on where I can fit them in? (simple conversion tips appreciated)
Registered Denizen of war3.com
Hail Blizzard!  Hail Games Workshop!

Offline FrozenFury

• Demon llama! Demon llama where?!
    • The Zone
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2003, 03:30:58 PM »
Um, just curious...how does the cheribium look like a preacher?!  I think the sage or the herophant would work as one possibly though...
A word to the wise is useless.  It's the stupid ones that need the advice!

If electrons make electricity, then to morons make morality?...

Offline Karl Eller

• OMG Laserguns!, Colonel-Commissar
  • Ancient
  • This is madness?! THIS IS LINUX!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2003, 12:54:37 AM »
I saw an army somewhere online that used little flying babies for something in their SOB army.

They were using Cheribium to keep track of their faith points.

And, with a cheribium being a flying baby, you couldn't really use them as preachers. You could, on the other hand, use Interigators or those other dudes for preachers/confessors/missionaries.
"Explain how bad this turbulence will be"
"Oh god! Oh god! We're going to die"
"*over the intercom* Uh, this is your captain speaking, we're going to experience a few minor bumps, then uh... crash!"

Offline 1000 sons

• Tzeentch, Lord of Sorcery, and Changer of Ways
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2003, 06:08:27 PM »
Hmmm.....maybe i will just use the CHeribium to keep track of the Faith points just as that other army did. I guess i will just have to use those preacher models. oh well.
Every book was sacred, every writing worthy of study, every document a resource to be drained. The ultimate knowledge was sorcery, the way to final enlightment, the key to the universe.

"Magnus the Red did take to the field of battle, causing the ravedged ground to liquefy 'neath his mighty stride........Magnu s spoke a word of power, and did sink away into the iridescent ground" -  the Edda of the Hammer