News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Star Trek  (Read 436 times)

Offline acdb

• T'Ark'An'Ni Ak'Kan
Star Trek
« on: April 7, 2003, 04:33:16 AM »
Does anyone else out there like Star Trek?

I have watched every single episode of TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise.  Have you?
Tszark"Man"nak'kan ik kannainss'sdeg'Kan'Ni

Supposedly Lord Blood Mage's stripper/personal guard, unavoidable distraction that causes you death in many ways.

But actually the Goddess of Death and Sadness.

Long Live C'Nesha

T'Ark'An'Ni Ak'Kan - acdb - me

My trusty steed: A wonderful creature I picked up that can change into anything.

Offline Malik

Re:Star Trek
« Reply #1 on: April 7, 2003, 04:37:55 AM »
Every single episode of star trek that has been on terrestrial in England.

Offline acdb

• T'Ark'An'Ni Ak'Kan
« Reply #2 on: April 7, 2003, 04:42:51 AM »
I'm talking about going to the local video shop and renting each and every one of them!

Once, in one sleep-deprived hit, I watched all of the Voyager episodes back-to-back!
Tszark"Man"nak'kan ik kannainss'sdeg'Kan'Ni

Supposedly Lord Blood Mage's stripper/personal guard, unavoidable distraction that causes you death in many ways.

But actually the Goddess of Death and Sadness.

Long Live C'Nesha

T'Ark'An'Ni Ak'Kan - acdb - me

My trusty steed: A wonderful creature I picked up that can change into anything.

Offline Malik

« Reply #3 on: April 7, 2003, 04:48:19 AM »
I own the first couple of series of voyager, all of the films.  Added to that I do not see the point of renting them out if you can own them, making it cheaper in the long run. However the video (DVD) rentals in england around were I live don't rent out the series even if I want to.

Offline This isnt a dream

• ...Or is it?
  • Full speed ahead.
« Reply #4 on: April 7, 2003, 04:57:07 AM »
Star Trek was great.  Haven't seen much of Enterprise, and DS9 and TNG were great.  But Voyager??   Nah...  It was good for the first couple of seasons, but it just plain sucked after Kes left the show.

If I was in command of Voyager, I would've gotten rid of all of the old shuttles aboard, and filled up the shuttlebay with Delta Flyers.  -  Attack like a Protoss Carrier...
This is not a dream.                    Our technology has advanced enough to be able to transmit messages directly into your subconsious mind.                              This message is being transmitted from the year          3.........           9...........           9..........         9...............

Offline Malik

« Reply #5 on: April 8, 2003, 05:45:06 PM »
They didnt use any of the other shuttles once they built the delta flyer, so they may as well have filled the shuttle bays with them, but what might have been better was if they gave the shuttle of delta flyer even more punch.