News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Anyone think PopIdol is a waste of time?  (Read 5117 times)

Offline Jiaurtel

• As Ynnead rises Death shall reign supreme!
Re:Anyone think PopIdol is a waste of time?
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2002, 05:38:24 PM »
For the record Crackjoy you probably misread me! I did say that Popstars the show was the best thing since sliced bread and they did work their incredibly sexy asses of on that show
Jehenna The Goth image is just not my cup of tea but it can look good on a girl once in a while. See the last Marylin Manson video with the hot tub? *drool* I would *bleep* and *bleep* and *bleep* that schoolgirls till she would not walk for a week given chance!

Sorry to say this so straigh but Eminen is a moron and anyone who is *bleep* up enough to turn his own mother against him has some problems to fix. As for his lyrics I personally find them morally and mentally degrading. Last time the smuck was up here with Limp Bizkit I walked out on his performance and only came back when My Generation started!

Anybody offended? Bring up your own opinion or you are welcome to go and fornicate your own fist

Offline crackjoy

• I can quit whenever I want!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2002, 07:27:51 PM »
oh, Jiaurtel, u probably misread me! :D  i was mainly talking to the ppl above u.  "everyone should have their own opinion AS LONG AS ITS EDUCATED." and all that...

and speaking of eminem, is it just me, or does his hand default to his crotch?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Offline Jiaurtel

• As Ynnead rises Death shall reign supreme!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2002, 09:44:53 PM »
Rememer Michael Jackson started that one... But he did that a maximum of twice or thrice on the show. Bleachhead seems addicted to it. Guess all those dudes from D12 are not making it easy for him in the trailer ;D

Offline BoyProdigy

• Pirate Prince
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Still rocking your world!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2002, 08:23:57 AM »
PEOPLE THAT LIKE POP, RAP, TECHNO (not that crazy underground stuff) ARE ZOMBIES OF MASS MARKETING!  THEY LIKE THE MUSIC BECAUSE THEY THINK IT MAKES THEM LOOK COOL.

Offline Mega The beanpole

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2002, 04:00:42 PM »
I just wish that the people that have worked hard an put all there life into becoming a sucessful popstar went on those programs instead of wannabes of the streets.

As for these programmes, there are plans for Big Brother 3, Popstars 2, Popidol 2 and even (Gasp!) Celebrity popidol!?