News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Webway portels ??? waht happens if you stand on the marker?  (Read 3529 times)

Offline CODEXsc

• Sybarite
Re: Webway portels ??? waht happens if you stand on the marker?
« Reply #20 on: February 7, 2006, 10:57:04 AM »
I am going to have to argue that point. Maby its just that i am a dark eldar player but they are not cheesy. They are the hardest race to play with paper thin armor. Granted a dark eldar expert is one of the hardest players to beat it takes years to get to that point using them. There the one race that will always loose unless you get really really good with the.
« Last Edit: February 7, 2006, 10:58:45 AM by CODEXsc »

Offline cibrix

• What if they threw a Waaaagh and everybody came?..
« Reply #21 on: February 7, 2006, 11:19:00 AM »
DE can be Cheezy Sometimes But darn their good

It's the hardest army I face and the player is good to he takes pride in DE, don't get me wrong.
......I am a firm believer of the execution stile DETH BY SNOO SNOO at Dawn, Dusk. .  .. Hell any time of day. . . . . .

Offline Stu35

• Meh
« Reply #22 on: February 7, 2006, 02:04:24 PM »
Man that is some major rule lawyering if I ever heard it.  People who play DE are having a hard enough time already without someone taking that 1 inch rule and using it to completly destroy their reserves.  You do that to a person a few times and I guarenty they won't want to play with you because it just wouldn't be fun.  Besides there are so many things the Orks have access to that you don't need to stoop to such a bs tactic as that.

the Udders of Thoth.

People who play DE are having a hard enough time already without someone taking that 1 inch rule and using it to completly destroy their reserves.

You could use the exact same argument to say "you shouldn't charge your CC units into Tau Firewarriors because you are guaranteed to win"

If my oponent is going to put his WWP right next to a huge mob of my boyz, then he can expect them to stand around it killing everything that tries to jump out. The majority of DE players are not stupid enough to put their reserve-hole in such a position in the first place.