News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: So how much do you tell them?  (Read 1630 times)

Offline mrspungebob

• Lazerous Penguin
Re: So how much do you tell them?
« Reply #20 on: June 6, 2005, 05:22:43 AM »
I agree with Gremlare. First, suprise him with everything you got. then tell him what he could have done afterwards
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

"You know, the most amazing thing happened to me tonight. I was coming here, on the way to the lecture, and i came through the parking lot. And you wont believe what happened! I saw a car with the license plate ARW 357! Can you imagine? Of all the license plates in the state, what was the chance that i would see that particular one tonight? Amazing!" - Quote from Richard Feynman (physicist)

Offline Tyranid_Wannabe

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Es ist ein schönes Schiff
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2005, 02:38:50 AM »
When I entered my first tournament in April my first opponent ( who played tyranids) after the game told me what I could of done to beat his army. He also went through a list of tactics against tyranids. Like him I believe to tell the opponent after the match a list of things they could have done to beat my army (if a won).
Heed my wisdom, ignore my ignorance

Offline Mcdohl

• I *LOVE* EO and 40K.ca
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2005, 02:55:07 AM »
How excatly do you surround it? Im new to DE and havnt played yet. Isnt it you can set up 6 inches around it or can you only you have to ahvce one guy touching it?

Offline -|ArAzAeL|-

• oRaNgE oRrAcLe=mInE
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2005, 02:57:20 AM »
two WWp sounds good and it sounds like ur doing a good job of deploying them.  Good and right next to the enemy. 
OrRaClE aUtOcOcKeR -
JT PrOtEuS II MaSk-
ViEwLoAdEr EvLuTiOn II- Pb HoPpEr-
Dye, SmArT pArTs, or wOrRgAmEs NiTrO-

Offline Archon Joppa

• Warrior
  • Dead Men Tell No Tales
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2005, 10:41:52 AM »
You know.....I wish you Lords out there would remember that we are dark eldar.We arnt the strongest not the most heavily armored.We don't have the biggest guns or tanks.Shoot us with a bolter and we are swiss cheese.Now you suggest that we tell people how to beat us.Its called live and learn.I played Necrons once and the player had the night bringer.He used that stupid thing were he can blow my guys back with a gust of wind.That and I spent all my time trying to shoot him down and not doing the real job.Leaving him alone would have been the best thing to do to his lack of moving.

What Iam trying to say is that playing are army is hard enough without giving the other guy that much more of an advantage.You don't catch The USA tellling the Iraqs how to down a Stealth fighter.Live and learn,tell him after they war.

W L D
 20 4 3