News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Help with my list  (Read 512 times)

Offline CraftworldCali

• Newest
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Help with my list
« on: December 24, 2012, 07:06:12 PM »
Hi and thank you for looking. I'm just getting back into 40k after an extensive break. I have a few units and would like any and all advice on how to best use the units I have and what units I should purchase to further my army sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section first timer here

1 far seer

6 x scorpions with exarch

5 x scorpions

1 lord khandras

5 x firedragon with exarch

1 lord fuegan

38x guardian defenders

1 support weapon

5 x dark reapers with exarch

5 x pathfinders

1 warlock

2 vypers

1 fire prism 
Any help appreciated

Offline Atnas

• BANNED: Copyright rules do not apply to me, and eventually that catches up!
Re: Help with my list
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 06:36:35 AM »
Hey there, welcome back to the hobby! You've got a solid base to build upon there :) It would be easiest for both us and you though if you made, lets say... a 1500 list first of what you think might be good and we'll offer feedback on that, instead of trying to make a list for you!

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
Re: Help with my list
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 06:38:36 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

While it is useful to know which models you have available in your collection, it would be much easier to help you if you were to post an army list, with an accompanying explanation with how you intend to use it, and the opposing armies which you are likely to face.  For further details about army list posting, please look here.

Looking at your model collection, you don't have a lot of options, so at the moment you're constrained to putting together a small infantry list, which is likely to be hampered by a lack of mobile units, and insufficient troops.  You may wish, therefore, to consider investing in more troops, and the possibility of Wave Serpent transports.
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente