News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: a month in UK  (Read 721 times)

Offline lapiaz

a month in UK
« on: February 1, 2004, 01:45:55 PM »
 well, I'm moving. back to europe ;D. and will stop for a month in england in my way to Spain to visit family and  friend(but no a single of then play :-\ ). London to be precise March 1.  So definitly I'm looking for a  Game or two. or maybe more. I'll check in the local GW,but if some of you guys that live in town wanna try to show me the english way of 40k I'm for a challenge 8) 8). Armys that I will bring 1750 DE and 2000 of Smurf Eldar Kroot each. Hope you guys read this

Offline Spirit of Kurnous

• Infinity Circuit
Re: a month in UK
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 02:30:19 AM »
hmm shame i not in london, well i suggest checking out the plaza store on oxford street, see if they still running their games club and get yourself some games down there. i spent month and half in london and had great fun against new players.
40k:
Eldar=12000pts
Slaanesh Deamons = 2000pts

Fantasy:
Slaanesh=5000pts      
Wood Elves=6000pts
Slaanesh Deamons = 3000pts
High Elves 3000pts

Offline wellard

• Master Gunner
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 01:56:17 PM »
plazza don't have a games club!!!

try the bromley store as they have a battle bunker (if u phone this week they should be able to get u a game)

how long are you in town?? i would'nt mind giving u a game but am not in london till the 3rd or 4th

let me know

jim

ps i play guard and 13th company

wellard
They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning.

We will remember them

Offline lapiaz

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 11:48:50 PM »
 I'll be between Camden town and Highgate?  don't know how to spell the last one. I'll be from march 1 to the 30, but we be visiting other parts of the island too, (probably: Nottingham, Newport in Pembrokeshire, Machynlleth in Powys, Luton, Hove, Norfolk and Bristol.) I'm visiting friend and famiy of my future wife, but I'm trying to get some fun in the procces too.

Offline wellard

• Master Gunner
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 06:30:37 AM »
cool i will let you know if i can arange a game

jim
They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning.

We will remember them

Offline Phoenixs Wrath

• He reminds me of me...
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2004, 05:57:07 PM »
  Cool, I live in Camden. I think the Brent Cross GW has a gaming club if it helps...
You must be some kind of idiot. Hehehe! Everyone laugh at the idiot!!!

Damn you Phoenixs Wrath...

Offline Dux Aurelius Elysius

• Lord Inquisitor Tempestus; Captain Buzzkill.
  • Ancient
  • A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time.
    • The Duke's Painting Table (my painting blog)
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2004, 06:20:18 PM »
When in Nottingham, make sure you check out the GW HQ, (Warhammer World) in which you'll find TEH store, it lacks nothing, loads of display cabinets which are damn cool and the ability to get a ticket into the Warhammer Museum, which is basically a display of some of the greatest models in existence, a must for anybody vaguely interested in pretty models.
I carry with me an Inquisitorial Seal. It is a small, unassuming object contained in a neat box of Pluvian obsidian. It is a modest thing. Relatively plain, adorned with a single motif and a simple motto. Yet with this little object I can sign the death warrant of an entire world and consign a billion souls to Oblivion.

Offline lapiaz

« Reply #7 on: March 2, 2004, 05:32:15 AM »
finaly I made it, I'm in the UK london. after  all the check whit the US customs(they were cheking if my armys have the  guns loaded) to bring my army as a carry on bag in the cabin . I will star cheking london  today and will go to Nothingam next week. I WANT A GAME  ;D ;D  WAAAAAAHHHGGG