News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: rebult eldar?  (Read 379 times)

Offline farseer lemesh

• we will once again claim the univers for our selfs
rebult eldar?
« on: March 17, 2003, 05:15:44 PM »
1)hey any one know whos getin rebulit nexed, and when do eldar get a new shiny codexs?
If an eldar loses in battle he would have done it on pupose

swoping hawks dont use there wings to fly,oh no, there there to make them look pretty,  when they fly, they simply jump and miss the ground

Offline brawler12000

• I'm a Ninja!!
Re:rebult eldar?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 10:39:32 PM »
lol, If things continue they way there going now will probably never get a new codex. From what i've heard G.W. has pushed back the release date for a new Eldar Codex for a considerable amount of time, not sure on the specifics but i wouldn't expect anything untill after E.O.T., and when i say after i mean a while after.

Offline Pat Khils

• Phantom Lord
  • Ancient
  • Silent Night, Bodom Night
    • Anton's Vault
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 10:48:05 PM »
Yea, you got to wait for GW's babies to get pampered first, then maybee maybee maybee we will get what we want. I wouldn't count on it, I stoped waiting this new years. Thats why I put my eldar army away in a glass case for looks, and fight with my new armies (GW babies or something no one plays).

s i m a n o v: portfolio | deviant art

Offline Alexander Falcorian

• Ancient
    • Eldaronline
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 11:33:47 PM »
Argg, another one... And in the wrong forum...
Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war! - Salamander Chapter Battle Cry

The whole point of naval fighting is to be able to go anywhere with every damned thing the Navy possesses. - Captain Grenfeld of the Hammer of Justice

You might as well try to catch starlight as bring the Eldar to battle.