News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Really really dumb question  (Read 467 times)

Offline This_Space_For_Rent

Really really dumb question
« on: February 3, 2008, 11:47:14 PM »
If you have battlesuit with ejection system and stim injector, does the ejected pilot also get FNP when his suit kerspoldes?

Yes, I know it's a waste of points.

Offline Rudkin

• Fio'ui Kais
  • Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Re: Really really dumb question
« Reply #1 on: February 4, 2008, 12:04:27 AM »
This is a finicky question.

On the one hand, it says that the pilot is equipped with a Pulse Pistol; it makes no mention of anything else.

On the other hand, it seems reasonable that hard-wired equipment would still be equipped. Evidence for this, however, does not seem to appear.

~~~~~~~~~~~
It seems that the rules support that the pilot does not have anything equipped after being ejected. It is unfortunate, but that is how it seems to be.

Offline DammageInc

« Reply #2 on: February 4, 2008, 05:55:27 AM »
"it seems reasonable that hard-wired equipment would still be equipped. Evidence for this, however, does not seem to appear."

If it is indeed hardwired it should still be present even in the ejected mini, a regular firewarrior can have hardwired kit.

Thought I read somewhere it was actually implants that gave hardwired bonus'?

Offline This_Space_For_Rent

« Reply #3 on: February 4, 2008, 06:35:29 PM »
I reread the codex entry for stim injector and it seems like it's a part of the suit so I don't think the pilot would get it after all--it looks like the suit itself senses when the pilot is injured before administering the happy juice. So no suit, no chems.