News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Do you think that the Battle sisters should get more and better vehicles?  (Read 4559 times)

Offline Tobab816

• Chaos Warmaster, Promoter of Deathball!
Re:Do you think that the Battle sisters should get more and better vehicles?
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2002, 06:49:15 PM »
I dunno about you but I'd rather use the Exorcist than the Multi-melta Immolator. Transport capability for 6 Sisters isn't much to cheer about and for 10 points more you get something that has twice the range and thrice the firepower.

I mean...have you actually TRIED to get close with a Multi-melta rhino? Getting within 24" is possible...getting within 12" of anything that matters.... It's impossible.....Ever yone but other sisters is treating the Immolator like a heavy tank and not IFV that it is.

With the Exorcist you at least get a fighting chance to get off a good effective salvo. ESPECIALLY against other things that has thin armor(and preferably operate in squads). It's DAM effective against enemy Warbuggies, Sentinels, Vypers and that stuff.
Deathball, the new game of bloody basketball, 40k style!

+++Excerpt from Last Chaos/Space marine game, commentator: Inquisitor Khalheed "The Purgator" Qhor, Ex-Deathball player+++

Chaos vs Space Marine grudgematch today ended 23-19 when Brother Grazieel decimated the chaos team with a heavy bolter.

Afterwards the Chaos Coach Zhuriel the Damned stated "If we weren't ideologically in favor of cheating we'd complain about this""
+++End of transmission+++

Offline Insidious Heresy

• General, Hero of Medusa V
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2002, 10:34:54 PM »
i wasnt saying that i would use the multi-mltas (althouygh sometimes it might have its use) i was merely answering a question about if the immolator could mount any other weapons

Offline The False Emporor

• "We have come for you!" - Night Lords battlecry
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2002, 01:06:47 AM »
What is an exorcist tank?
Not a single body of a night lords chaos space marine was found on the planet. However, given the symbols duabed in blood and the ashen corpses lying dead in thier beds, in the streets, and in the parks, the fate of Grendels World was unmistakably thier work. It can only be hoped the sensless genocide of the populuce can furnis us with a little more infomation on how to scour this menace from the face of the imperium.

Offline Tobab816

• Chaos Warmaster, Promoter of Deathball!
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2002, 09:57:59 AM »
It wasn't me: Ehhhh, perhaps you should get the Chapter Approved book.

Anyway it's a Whirlwind but instead of indirect fire it has a what can best be described as a gatling missile launcher.
Deathball, the new game of bloody basketball, 40k style!

+++Excerpt from Last Chaos/Space marine game, commentator: Inquisitor Khalheed "The Purgator" Qhor, Ex-Deathball player+++

Chaos vs Space Marine grudgematch today ended 23-19 when Brother Grazieel decimated the chaos team with a heavy bolter.

Afterwards the Chaos Coach Zhuriel the Damned stated "If we weren't ideologically in favor of cheating we'd complain about this""
+++End of transmission+++