News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 40K Zombie RP Gameplay  (Read 14016 times)

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
  • Armies: Deffskullz
40K Zombie RP Gameplay
« on: April 16, 2011, 05:28:55 PM »
Ok everyone. I'll start the RP in the next post a few minutes from now.

Gameplay: You will describe the actions of your character after each update, one action per update. Dialougue does not count as an action. Ill update after all players have posted their response Simple enough?

Rules: No god-modding. You do not shoot the rogue servitor in the head turning it into a pink and electrified mist. You attempt to shoot it in the head and turn it into a twitching robotic corpse. I will not feel bad when the warp opens up sucking you inside.

Dont argue with me. Im new to this and will gladly take advise from all of you, but Im still God in this world.

Sanguinius: Your not part of the first update, ill bring you in on the second or third. Hope thats ok.

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
Re: 40K Zombie RP Gameplay
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 05:29:16 PM »
   You wake up in a brightly lit room, and your eyes need a few seconds to adjust. You realize you are in a bed, and as your eyes adjust you realize your one of five people in the room. Looking around you find that everyone has just woken up. Four men who are all naked, and one woman who has a papery gown on. You have no memory of these people, or how you got in this room.
   On the left side of each bed is a small table, with the persons clothes folded and cleaned on it. Upon further examination of the surroundings it is noticed that the table and bed frames are all made of maple. At one end of the rectangular room is a large security door with a security camera mounted above it, and at the other end of the room was a large maple counter top. That sitting on which was five tall shot glasses, a roasted grox, a bottle of top-shelf Scotch, five plates, five sets of silver ware, a lighter, and a carton of lho-sticks.
   In the room there are also three servo-skulls, two Medicae skulls, and the third armed with some sort of dart gun. The Medicae skulls both have freshly used empty syringes on them, and are moving away from the humans. While the Servo-skull with the gun hovers near the door facing the beds.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Fsteak
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 06:17:36 PM »
amphetamine parrot, thought Shea blearily as he looked around. He noticed the Medicae skulls, and wondered what in the Emperor's name had been put in those syringes. He stretched and sat up slowly, his aching body protesting his every move. He got to his feet, and walked over to the table to his left that had his clothes on it.

Shea's nudity did not bother him unduly; as long as everyone else in the room was as vulnerable as he, there was no humiliation or embarrasment. He put on his clothes, and while he did so he examined his body for needle marks. He also checked his trench coat and his utility belt to see if there was any equipment inside of them.
Play League of Legends? Send me a friend request: IGN: "IRiseAgainstYou" NA server.

Offline Cakes on a plane

• I'm Lucy!
  • I'm velvety and red. YAY!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 11:28:53 AM »
Crexx, silently rolled out of bed, he thought ot himself "i've woken up in worse than this before" He moves to quickly dress himself and begin to look at each of the others in the room in turn, noticing their individual anatomical elements, observing how best to turn the siutation to his advantage.
Losing to Raktra consistently since 2007...still

"I love the smell of promethium in the morning"

Offline Gunner1116

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 02:06:13 PM »
Maruis will pick up his clothes and begin dressing. While he is doing this he stares at the ground not wanting to lock eyes with anyone. These people have been through much more than him, but he is proud that he was chosen to be among them. He didn't know who had brought them here or why, but it was obviously for something that was of great necessity.

[OOC]Is our gear on the table as well, just asking because from what I interpreted it was just clothing, no battle armor or weapons right?[OOC]
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 02:07:21 PM by Gunner1116 »
"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive."

Offline Foalchu

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 02:15:04 PM »
"Damn it! Where's Jinxy 'n my guns?!"  The gruff rasping exclamation lost some of its tone, coming as it did from an artificial trachea, but the Marshall's displeasure was still very obvious.  He grabbed his clothes, scanned the suite and made straight for the liquor. 

He deftly spun the cap off and poured himself two shots, which he gulped down in rapid succession.  "Tha's better,"  a belch interrupted him before he could continue and he shook his head slightly at the taste of it. 

Pulling on his clothes, he looked around at the rest of the group, analyzing who they likely were and why they were here.  Plopping his hat on, he sat down on the counter and examined the grox.  It looked finely cooked; much better than what he was used to.  Actually come to think of it, all this stuff was much finer than he was used to.

"Some call the Eldar decadent.  If that is true, the Imperial Army could do with some of that decadence."
"We warned you of the price of your actions, now you must pay it in full - in blood."
*cringe-worthy teen sig section removed*

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 02:26:40 PM »
[OOC] nope just clothes. But your stuff is safe. [OOC]

Offline Bassiecore

• Ork Boy
  • Insert generic quote here
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 05:23:31 PM »
[ooc: thats fine by me, just posting here so it shows up on my new replies page :)]

Offline faitherun (Fay-ith-er-run)

• Armies: Pointy Ears and bugs
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 11:31:07 PM »
[occ] Just got back - catching up on important work stuff - will update properly tomorrow (or tonight if I get time) [/occ]

Faith got up and surveyed the room. Turning away from the men, she removed the gown and sat down. Taking a long nail she pressed it into her skin just below her neck, and leaving a faint bloody trail, ran her nail all the way down to her nape. She continued making lines for several minutes before standing up and facing the men, she looked them over.

She walked calmly over, and dressed. Looking at the table, she picked up a knife and ran her tongue over the metal.

"Weak" she said. Then she flung it into the table so it stood handle up. Looking over the rest of the men, she sat down and addressed them.

"Faith"
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 12:01:02 AM by faitherun (Fay-ith-er-run) »
So, what your saying is it's not your fault you look stupid by using words you don't get?
Flawless logic.

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 05:54:58 PM »
Shea found the tiniest set of no less than three needle pricks on his thigh. He also found that not only had his coat been cleaned of dirt and grime, but of his belongings to.

The Security door slides open quickly, revealing its great thickness. As it opened two men stepped through it. The first was tall and slender. He had dark hair and dark eyes. He wore an expensive yet functional looking long coat, it was snow white with a shiny silver trim. On his right hip he wore what appeared to be some sort of las dueling pistol, it was made of a white wood stock and shiny silver metals. On his other hip was an even more menacing looking weapon, a power rapier. The man was obviously of high status, but worse appeared to be able to use the weapons he bore.

The second man, standing behind and to the left of the first appeared equally intimidating. He was dressed all in black, and on his waist was a combat knife, and a very large revolver.

After they had passed through the door the first man enters into speech with a low but friendly voice, “I’am Thane Leman of Roitar.” Looking at the Marshall sitting on the table with the shot glass he smiled, “It’s nice to know at least one of you is making himself at home. How do you like the whiskey? I chose it myself.”

Offline Gunner1116

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 06:14:26 PM »
Maruis looked at the two men who had just entered with obvious curiosity, and then realizing that it would be a sign of disrespect not to enjoy their hosts hospitality, he makes his way to the table and takes a seat and will begin to help himself to the food and drink availiable their. He thinks maybe he should try and slip a blade in his sleeve but discards the thought of doing such. He then waits for the men who had entered to speak.
"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive."

Offline faitherun (Fay-ith-er-run)

• Armies: Pointy Ears and bugs
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 06:40:17 PM »
Faith tensed. Her hand near but not on the knife. She was uncertain as to who these men where, or what their intents, but they had drugged and kidnapped her. That they were skilled enough to have done so was impressive. She would see what they had to say.
So, what your saying is it's not your fault you look stupid by using words you don't get?
Flawless logic.

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 12:02:32 AM »
[OOC] Are you guys planning on posting, or did you want an update? [/OOC]

Offline Foalchu

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2011, 03:01:44 AM »
[OOC] I'm gonna post, it's just been a little hectic this weekend.  Will update with my reactions etc. sometime sunday afternoon.

Cheers. [/OOC]
"Some call the Eldar decadent.  If that is true, the Imperial Army could do with some of that decadence."
"We warned you of the price of your actions, now you must pay it in full - in blood."

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2011, 04:54:34 AM »
[OOC] no rush, but didn't know if you guys honestly were expecting more dialogue or something. Happy Easter. [/OOC]

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Fsteak
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 01:12:18 PM »
[ooc]Happy Easter :)[/ooc]

Shea nodded in acknowledgement to Thane. His first impulse was to become angry, but he realized that Thane held all of the cards in this particular instance. It would pay to treat him with grudging respect for now. "Under normal circumstances, I would shake your hand and introduce myself, but I hope you'll forgive me if I stay where I am. In any case, I have a feeling that you already know all about me." He motioned over to the table. "Is this your way of making us feel better about being imprisoned?"
Play League of Legends? Send me a friend request: IGN: "IRiseAgainstYou" NA server.

Offline Foalchu

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 01:55:33 PM »
"I reckon we're all here for a good reason.  And the whiskey's good; goes down real smooth."

He ignored the tension that was so obviously playing over the others in the room.  If this man wanted them dead, he looked capable enough to ensure their demises.  Since they were still alive, it stood to reason that the man, either a Rogue Trader or possibly an Inquisitor, thought they would be useful in some way.  He sat back and watched the events unfold as they would.

Offline Cakes on a plane

• I'm Lucy!
  • I'm velvety and red. YAY!
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 11:43:54 AM »
Crex sat upright ont he corner of his bed, looking intently at the two men in the doorway, he sat in a way that was submissive, carefully reading the body language in the room.
Losing to Raktra consistently since 2007...still

"I love the smell of promethium in the morning"

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 05:26:10 PM »
[OOC] you can post now Sanguinius or after the next update. [/OOC]

Offline Bassiecore

• Ork Boy
  • Insert generic quote here