News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Hate Necron fluff.  (Read 4740 times)

Offline Cloud runner (brother Ezekiel)

• "Deathwing will be remembered."
Hate Necron fluff.
« on: July 14, 2002, 05:28:42 PM »
Anyone here who hates the new Necron fluff? Personally I liked the old one much better. Since all the C'tan gods came, I've begun to put all the pieces of the warhammer 40k story into place, and I don't like it anymore. It just isn't as mysterious anymore. I hate the new Necron fluff.
"Perhaps a favour. In honour of our dead, leave the suits the colour of
Deathwing. The deeds of our brothers should be remembered."

-brother Ezekiel to Brother captain Gabrielle

Offline Lecron

• I will consume all in my path
Re:Hate Necron fluff.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2002, 09:08:22 PM »
Actually there is still much left to find out. Like which C'Tan is the machine god, is it the Dragon like some think, or is it some other one? Also what about the weapons the Eldar use to have that could destroy a C'Tan that have been hidden? The Deciver may think he has hidden them beyond thier reach, but they are still in the materium, and its been a long while since the C'Tan have been around, and alot of exploring has been done. For instance what is the ancient artifact that was found by the Space Marines (explained in the Eldar codex), it could be one of these weapons,  and its in the hands of the Impire now. So who knows. There are other things going on that need to be explained but I have rambled on long enough.

Offline OwlManAtt

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 01:16:42 PM »
Im sure the Imperium would give it to the Eldar if they found out that it is a waepon that can be used agaist C'Tan...they would just send a chapter of Space Marines, Half there inquisitors, and all Assasins, all the IG, and Sisters to make sure the Eldar diden't keep it when they were done shooting gods with it.(You know its true!)

BloodThirster

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2002, 07:08:51 PM »
I did not think the fluff was that great eather. But still, i don't play Necrons because of the fluff. I just like the armys you can build. Kick ass!  ;D

Offline Farseer eldaroth

• I have no fear!
    • The eldar world
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2002, 05:10:16 AM »
 :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-[ :P ??? ??? :'( >:( :Dwhat the heeeeelllllll is necron fluff ????????:P :-X
I am farseer eldaroth of the planet abul-kun.  I may seem weak but am not.  I changed from sion if you remember me.  You believe you know no fear mon-keigh? We will teach you to fear again.  Go to my website at http://biel-tan.bravepages.com

Offline Farseer eldaroth

• I have no fear!
    • The eldar world
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2002, 05:21:21 AM »
 :-\ ;D :) ;D ??? ;) ;) :-X :-\ ???I liiiiiiiikkkkkkkkee eeeeee fiiiiiiiiiishhhhh :o ??? ;D :-*
I am farseer eldaroth of the planet abul-kun.  I may seem weak but am not.  I changed from sion if you remember me.  You believe you know no fear mon-keigh? We will teach you to fear again.  Go to my website at http://biel-tan.bravepages.com

Offline Farseer eldaroth

• I have no fear!
    • The eldar world
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2002, 05:22:51 AM »

Im sure the Imperium would give it to the Eldar if they found out that it is a waepon that can be used agaist C'Tan...they would just send a chapter of Space Marines, Half there inquisitors, and all Assasins, all the IG, and Sisters to make sure the Eldar diden't keep it when they were done shooting gods with it.(You know its true!)
are you really an owl?

Offline Farseer eldaroth

• I have no fear!
    • The eldar world
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2002, 05:24:55 AM »

Anyone here who hates the new Necron fluff? Personally I liked the old one much better. Since all the C'tan gods came, I've begun to put all the pieces of the warhammer 40k story into place, and I don't like it anymore. It just isn't as mysterious anymore. I hate the new Necron fluff.
You're real thick hyhyoik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Hillbilly accent) :P :P :P :P

Offline Farseer eldaroth

• I have no fear!
    • The eldar world
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2002, 05:28:12 AM »

Actually there is still much left to find out. Like which C'Tan is the machine god, is it the Dragon like some think, or is it some other one? Also what about the weapons the Eldar use to have that could destroy a C'Tan that have been hidden? The Deciver may think he has hidden them beyond thier reach, but they are still in the materium, and its been a long while since the C'Tan have been around, and alot of exploring has been done. For instance what is the ancient artifact that was found by the Space Marines (explained in the Eldar codex), it could be one of these weapons,  and its in the hands of the Impire now. So who knows. There are other things going on that need to be explained but I have rambled on long enough.
i know you have rambled on for long enough
  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

BloodThirster

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2002, 04:34:15 PM »

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-[ :P ??? ??? :'( >:( :Dwhat the heeeeelllllll is necron fluff ????????:P :-X

Umm. If you are serious in this post, i can tell you that the fluff is the History of the race.

Offline Tycho

• BEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • My 40k Site (still lots to to be done)
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2002, 10:03:52 AM »
im sorrybut i think that the new necron stuff is alot alot better than the old stuff
"The Machine is strong. We must purge the weak, hated flesh and replace it with the blessed purity of metal. Only through permanence can we truly triumph, only through the Machine can we find victory. Punish the flesh. Iron in mind and body. Hail the Machine!"

Offline high-avatar

• It has come for you
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2002, 11:00:05 AM »
I agree with Tycho the new fluff is way better (besides all storys need a start thats what the C'tan represent)!!!
Everything that has a begining must have an end, I see the end I see the Darkness spreading I see Death.

Offline OwlManAtt

« Reply #12 on: August 2, 2002, 10:58:04 AM »
I cant actualy compare teh fluff that much because Im new and i started in necron fluff..But i kinda like it..alothough not that mesterious...*goes to store to see if new WD is out* Need..more..fluff.. .

Niklas Kriig

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2002, 05:03:45 PM »
I don't know why everyone is gagin about this Necron Fluff. I mean, you don't play The ARmy for it's fluff. Right?
I don't :P   And i don't like the fluff eather :)