News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: What Exodite codex to use?  (Read 678 times)

Offline Hatchan

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Now with Super-Turbo-****Yoo Action!
What Exodite codex to use?
« on: April 28, 2003, 03:38:05 AM »
There are currently two different Exodite Codexes available at Eldar online (which is alot better than whats avaliable down at GW  :P ), one by Aegis (is that right?) and one by Exodite Jon.

I ahvent had the chance to give them both a good look through yet, but was just wondering what codex do you prefer, and why? Ill make my own mind up once ive read them both, but just wondering what the general Exodite population prefer.

Offline Hatchan

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Now with Super-Turbo-****Yoo Action!
Re:What Exodite codex to use?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2003, 03:42:30 AM »
Oops!

I appologise to the mods for the three or so clones of this post, the computer was acting up and it would register my posts (or so i thought), so i not trying to spam, so please kindly remove the other posts i made by accident.

Cheers

Offline Kaelis Ra.

• Do what you have to
    • Eldar Online
Re:What Exodite codex to use?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2003, 05:14:15 AM »
and i also happen to have posted the same question. read other posts before you ask questions as a general rule, on a forum as big as this, you can expect that someone has beaten you to asking it.
"I have no taste for bringing death. It is enough for me to see it in the falling leaves. I cannot believe good things can come from bloodshed. For that's the crux, my Queen. Those horrors happen still, but good men and women everywere deplore them; you would reclaim such methods; you would exonerate them and bring the dialogue to an end. I am a useless thing to you. I have nothing to give." Pandora, Queen of the Damned.