News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Way of the Waaagh: The New Green Menace Mega Thread  (Read 169429 times)

Offline CheesyRobMan

• Burna Mek
Re: Way of the Waaagh: The New Green Menace Mega Thread
« Reply #640 on: May 21, 2012, 05:53:28 PM »
Yay! Green tide!  8)

I have my own plans for June...   the Dread Mob's going to be getting bigger  ;D
"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian

Offline typhon

• Wych | Free Boota Ork
  • warboss of the SUN and DA MOON orks
« Reply #641 on: May 21, 2012, 07:21:02 PM »
@Cheesy Wait you have 6 dreads right how bigger can your mob get??

Plus if the event is what I think then sweet I have tons to do and get teeth galore a win

Offline OD from TV

• Ork Warlord | Title of Doom status: pending | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • OD's Project Blog
« Reply #642 on: May 21, 2012, 07:59:15 PM »

I may not be Cheesy, but if he's going IA 8 (and honestly who wouldn't?) you can have as many as 15 Deff Dreads in the army.  Of course that's probably excessive, but we're Orks, excessive amounts of Stompy Burny Smashy is what we love.

This summer is going to be a great Orky one, AoD and Skeetergod have some great things on the horizon boyz.

Waaagh On
~OD
Truly beautiful work. That's the kind of stuff that makes a true mekanik cry tears of joy.
OD, you once again prove that your are still the freakin Da Vinci of plasticard

Offline angel of death 007

• Dreadbash Warboss | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #643 on: May 21, 2012, 08:55:54 PM »
Yes i do love the stompiness.   So get your project ideas ready fellow orks.    @Skeetergod, I think the aliens can see that ork smiley from space,  P.S. they are not amused. 

Since now I can make this official announcement, I want everyone to know that our own Adamscurr will be helping out the bosses and acting in part with the council.  He has officially and much deserving been choosen to start his trials into boss hood.   Wish him luck or give him the proper ork hazzin.   

Offline CheesyRobMan

• Burna Mek
« Reply #644 on: May 22, 2012, 03:11:07 AM »

*strokes furry white squig in an ominous manner*

;)

And yes, I've been using IA8 for a while. The Dread Mob list is just too much fun not to  ;D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 03:16:41 AM by CheesyRobMan »
"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian

Offline Zilverscale

• Ork Boy
« Reply #645 on: May 22, 2012, 05:10:09 AM »
YAY TIDE TIME!!!!

And big gratz to Adam for making it into trial boos hood dom ;)

PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline adamscurr

• Mega Armored Biker Boss
  • Armies: Evil Sunz, Crimson Fists
« Reply #646 on: May 23, 2012, 04:12:12 PM »
Thanks...  I'll try to live up to the hype!  ;D

Adam

Cause We's Da Orks, and You's Not!!!

Offline badjester

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
« Reply #647 on: May 26, 2012, 08:14:29 PM »
Hi!! I would like to be part of Way of the Waaagh plz!! I have recently started 40k and I have about 1200 pts of Orks for now (It will grow fast thought because I am kind of a compulsive buyer.. lol) Just one thing I'd like to warn my future chain of command about. I will probably not be the most active member because of my work... Being in the military ask me to be away often for long periods... So if you don't mind a guy who will participate as much as he can when he is home, I will be more than happy to stomp any french canadian in my LGS in the name of this Waaagh!!!

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
« Reply #648 on: May 28, 2012, 10:08:02 AM »
Badjester; welcome to the WoTW, your name has been added to The Bank Account: HERE

I am Sure Angel of Death 007 will be along shortly to add you to the roles.

Now, in the event that you didn't look at the stickies above, you should go to Boot Camp here at THIS LINK

As for the rest of us, Bank Account   has been updated, we are now at 101 members, that is some GOOD STUFF!

If I missed any toof earning activity, feel free to send me a PM and I will get your account updated tootie sweetie. (for all you new members thats French for "right quick").

AND, just to be safe I have borrowed all of Dropfalls grots so I can use their fingers and toes to count all the toof earning that is about to go on. (I might give them back if he ever gets done with his walkabout, or I might have them clean out his workshop instead, no sense in letting perfectly good scrap just go laying around  ;) )
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 11:55:57 AM by SKEETERGOD »
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline Log

• Burna Boy
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
« Reply #649 on: May 28, 2012, 02:16:58 PM »
So who gets the teef for 'my' tankbustas pic? Me or you skeet?  ;D

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #650 on: May 29, 2012, 07:50:32 AM »
So who gets the teef for 'my' tankbustas pic? Me or you skeet?  ;D

LOL, Since you were quite original and looted the pic good and propa I will give you a toof just for trying, after all imitation is a compliment.  8) Not to mention that I am thrilled that someone besides me has looked at my faces of the waagh page  ;D
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)

Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline adamscurr

« Reply #651 on: May 30, 2012, 04:33:15 PM »
@badjester:  Welcome to the WOTW...  Always good to see new ork players!

Adam

Offline Boss Ard'Ragger

• Ork Yoof
  • Da Boyz Rock!!!
  • Armies: The Boyz, IG, Eldar,DE, Tau, GK, some SM
« Reply #652 on: May 30, 2012, 05:09:25 PM »
Hello fellow boyz!  I have finally succumbed to the Green Tide.  Orks are in the blood and it needs releasing, every model I have is being taken apart to be a mad creations of my Mek Boyz.   I look forward to being apart of a large community of players.  I will be making my lists soon with models following soon after.  WHAAAAGH!  Any and all advice will be taken like any orc should, more Dakka!, more Burna!, More Boyz!  Hehe!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:13:15 PM by Alto_Skull4 »
You Boyz wanna live forever?!  Waaaaagh!

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #653 on: May 30, 2012, 10:23:40 PM »
Welcome Alto_Skull4 to the best ork forum on the www  8) Your name has been added to the Bank Account and you will see it there on the next update.

Now, in the event that you didn't look at the stickies above, you should go to the Boot Kamp here at THIS LINK

Warning, flee now! Orks are addictive and there is a slight chance that you may recover if you run away now. If not, well, you will be among good company of us fellow addicts if you stay.

Offline angel of death 007

• Dreadbash Warboss | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #654 on: May 31, 2012, 07:42:45 PM »
Welcome aboard badjester and Boss Ard'Ragger.   You seemed to have joined our ranks just in time...

We are bringing back a time honored event....
The Junkyard: Gitz it Done Event

Make sure to stop by and take a look.  Especially since all teef earned are DOUBLED this month....

Also a special congrats to adamscurr for being the Ork Poster of the Year for 2011.   Congrats.

Offline OD from TV

• Ork Warlord | Title of Doom status: pending | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • OD's Project Blog
« Reply #655 on: June 1, 2012, 01:50:00 AM »
Dust off those unfinished projekts lads.  To help inspire ya to join in the June Junkyard, here be some Orky Fluff.

It was a long summer day on the planet Gurbia, and the big Mek Skagul was kicking back in a makeshift hammock strung between an incomplete Dread and a broken down trukk slowly sipping on a fungus margarita.  His grot assistant Nebza however was not content with this.  "Boss Skagul, don'cha fink we should be fixin dese things up, I mean we'ze got a huge list of orders to finish!"  Skagul just reached up broke off a widget and threw it at Nebza hitting him straight in the head and knocking him out, the grot's blood slowly staining the dirty floor.

"Finally some peace and quiet."  Skagul said before closing his eyes.  Scarcely a second went by before the sound of inbound aircraft and explosions rocked the Ork village.  One so close it knocked Skagul out of his hammock.  "What in the name of Gork?"  Just then three loud knocks came at the door of the Mekshop, before it was kicked in by Warboss Argfang.  He said "Skagul, we'ze unda attack, get your lazy good for nothing mekboy butt in gear and start making me somefin really Killy!"

Peace
~OD
Truly beautiful work. That's the kind of stuff that makes a true mekanik cry tears of joy.
OD, you once again prove that your are still the freakin Da Vinci of plasticard

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #656 on: June 1, 2012, 07:59:26 AM »
OK folks, the Bank Account is updated. I have to post it a little early as all these grots I stole from Dropfall are already counting and really trying to get in the way.

So since it is a new month and lots of good stuff has started I will get the update done now, and so there won't be an update Monday (and also because I am going on a trip  ;) ).

Congrats to Adamscurr for being the Ork Poster of the Year. Someone please tell me how many teef that is worth, so I can get these grots to counting.

Boss Ard'Ragger, I fixed your name from what you had it before to your current name.

Let us have a great month, and may many models get built and a full on Waagh started.

Offline adamscurr

« Reply #657 on: June 2, 2012, 07:35:18 AM »
Thanks everyone for the votes...  I'm really surprised considering the excellent company I was running with...

I'm excited about this Summer...  Keep the goodness rolling...

Adam

Offline CheesyRobMan

• Burna Mek
« Reply #658 on: June 2, 2012, 11:08:16 AM »
Congratulations adamscurr, well deserved  :)  *orky high-five*

Offline adamscurr

« Reply #659 on: June 2, 2012, 02:56:15 PM »
Thanks Mr. Robman!  Like I said, in such excellent company, I must have gotten some sympathy votes! lol

Adam