News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: GW Censorship! What free speech?!?!?  (Read 338 times)

Offline Jeezus_H_Chrystler

• Salvation in the new millenium! Just $19.99/mo!
GW Censorship! What free speech?!?!?
« on: April 20, 2003, 03:39:24 PM »
Ok, after seeing the posts about the bullcrap that GW is pulling and reading that there were no posts on the GW forums about it. I felt I'd test it myself by posting a basic, non inflamitory post asking "How you, the paying customers, feel about this new policy?" Note, I did not post a single comment badmouthing GW directly or anything "opinion" based, just a post asking how people felt about this new policy and where they think it will lead for the online retailers.

I timed it, in under 15 mins a GW Mod locked the thread and stated that it was "OFF TOPIC". I posted it in the "general 40K Universe" forum, so yeah since I didn't use the term 40K in the thread it MAY have been "off topic" but COME ON whats the harm in letting it stand and seeing what the PAYING CUSTOMERS thought?

The GW Natzis strike again I guess.

Whats next? I guess the retail shops that are in the same town as an official GW store better watch out, next GW won't want Retail Competition!

Offline Phoenix Da Lord

• For the Emperor of mankind
Re:GW Censorship! What free speech?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2003, 03:59:34 PM »
Oh hush
Thousand sons: " Emperor, we want to fight for you again. We love you. "
Emperor: " Never!! I will not allow tainted blood to join my ranks !!! "
Thousand Sons: " But we have no blood. "
Emperor: " Oh....well, ok then. Welcome back !! "

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left."

"Remember that you are unique.....just like everyone else"

Offline Alexander Falcorian

• Ancient
    • Eldaronline
Re:GW Censorship! What free speech?!?!?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2003, 04:06:03 PM »
Well, I guess I'm going to make this 2 threads you've had locked... Because this looks like pure flame bait.  ;)
Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war! - Salamander Chapter Battle Cry

The whole point of naval fighting is to be able to go anywhere with every damned thing the Navy possesses. - Captain Grenfeld of the Hammer of Justice

You might as well try to catch starlight as bring the Eldar to battle.