10 warriors

Fast attack
4 destroyers
2 wraiths
5 scarab bases

Heavy support
Monolith

Tactics
have the wraiths accompany the lord and put them on one flank and the 4 destroyers on the other flank and put the nightbringer in the middle.  As the nightbringer mover up the table your opponent will concentrate on it and forget about the lord and wraiths and destroyers until its too late and there in assault range.  Have the scarabs race up the middle and one squad of troops move and get the other squad of warriors to hide.  The monolith should deepstrike in the middle of the table so that if the destroyers and the lord and wraiths get into alot of trouble they can be pulled back and also be covered by the monoliths firing so they can group together and charge up the middle cause its likely your opponents main forces will be in combat with the nightbringer or out at the flanks so it will take them 2 moves to regroup with the rest of there force.

hope this helps.

Callidus:
Have you ever played with that list Fuegan? I think you would loose quite easily. You would phase out after the enemy takes out your Warriors, Destroyers, Wraiths and Lord. That is quite an easy task in 1500pt games, maybe 4 turns for an experianced player. Also if the enmey is really manuverable, like Eldar, they could just avoid you for most of the time and then get into HtH with you Warriors, and you'd be messed.

Samdan:
C'tan man is right... in 1500 pts you need more than 20 warriors.  right now if you were to lose your warriors you would lose by phase out.  unless i missed my count, you have 27 necrons.  divide that by 24 and you get 6.75, which im pretty sure would get rounded up to 7, your phase out number.  this is what i would do if i were you:
i would ditch the nightbringer... listen to me on this one.  the NB may seem good but he is known by another name: the black hole of pts.  he sucks up nearly 1/4 of your army.  ditch him and heres what you should do with the remaining 360:  i would take 6 immortals and 11 more warriors.  this would raise your necron count to 44 necrons.  which takes your phase out number to 11.  thats not too bad at all.  sure doing this will take you 6 pts over, but you are currently 3 pts under, so you will only be 3 pts over 1500.

ShadowX:
His tactics were to hide one of those 10 man warrior squads behind a hill/bunker/etc.  Which means he wouldn't ever phase out, unless someone got some troops around behind him, or deepstrikes in (not likely).

I agree with the fact that it's not a good list at all, and built to take advantage of the rules as they stand.  This is a person I'd only play once.

Xhadow

Pinhead:
You can't give your lord more than 100 points of wargear. Therefore he can't cost more than 200 points.

Remove the nightbringer, IT IS THE DEVIL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page