Finally I got some time to work on models tonight. Nothing really amazing yet. I was trying to put my Great Harli Quin together in sections to make her easier to paint but somehow I got glue in the wrong place, so I just glued her all together. Down side, harder to paint. Up side, will be able to fill gaps before painting. I'll get gaps done shortly and hopefully prime tomorrow night.
I also did some touch ups on my converted shadowseer and started painting on another shadowseer. Also, for my birthday, a friend 3D printed me my Necrons objective markers, painted one tonight. Tried out a new paint I got called green glow, going to have figure that out better.
Hopefully soon I will get a game or 2 in, maybe Monday night. http://flic.kr/p/27N6H4X
@Cav. I have to use my tablet or cell to post pics. Drop down on flikr doesn't show what you sent me to do.