News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Your worried about Iraq? look at Israel!  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Scythe

• Flamer: Superiority Complex BANNED
  • Banned for flaming
Re:Your worried about Iraq? look at Israel!
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2002, 07:14:19 PM »
I was 5
Fighting Scars is only 15.
___________________ _

Land that has been taken in war has been built on, and will continue to be. People have been pushed out of their homes onto the street.
The land was taken during the founding of their nation, but parts were given back to the Palestnians, but they wanted it all and so, began there long conflict with Israel. The majority of Israelies want peace, at the moment the Palestnians aren't letting them.

Israel will not use nukes on any country, they don't even use chemical weapons, they do things face to face. Iraq isn't a problem to Israel, even if the US doesn't go in the Israel army could do it themselves.
and like has been said, Isreal has nukes, and an extremely good army navy and airforce
Extremely good, it has an millitary force bigger than Britian.
Israel does things for themselves, and if they were really a blood thirsty lot don't you think they would have become like some of the African nations. They are just as dangerous as the US, and I don't consider the US dangerous. If you continue to focus on countries supporting US you don't see the ones (including Saudi Arabia) that are worse for wear than America as there atrocites are behind closed doors.

And for those of you who think North Korea ain't a threat your pissing up the wrong tree.

Offline Farsear Riddle

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2002, 07:43:56 PM »
 Hey Archon what you said about NKorea was wrong; at present the us has no meas of shooting down there missiles (no Tico cruisers cant shoot down a IRBM; they can however shoot down most ship killers) The missile shield will not protect Japan or SKorea, so they will be vunerable. Also note that if a war broke out on the DMZ now 12:30 in the UK; Seol would be reduced to rubble by Nkorean artillery befor the sun rose in the sky! At prasent 50% of US military assets are dedicated to the Korea problem in some way (ie would be deployed or are) it has being this way for over 50 years now.
   Yeah Isreal has a kick ass force; barring a relatively weak navy but still powerful for her size. I have to admit to being amazed at the fighting power of a nation as small as Isreal. Although I do feel great simpathy with the Palestinions and would like to see an end to this conflict and peace in the region .

Offline Monoglycer

• Supa-Mekboy!
  • Ancient
  • Hard work pays off later but laziness pays off NOW
    • Eldaronline
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2002, 07:47:14 PM »
fighting_scars, Archon Kojourin cool it

Offline ender12

• I *Love* EldarOnline!
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2002, 07:49:14 PM »
Scar, I did not know you were 15. Don't get me wronge, it is not a bad thing but, you keep hating people from the US is that all off us? I don't hate you, in fact you spark some of the best posts in the off topic section. I hate talking with people that say the same thing I do what would be the point of posting. I came to this topic because I likeed the subject but, it is not fun to be hated. If you would like to know and for what it is worth. I was 28 when the golf war started and I had just got out of the army. I was sitting at Fox news in Hollywood and watching it on TV. I was a Producer for Fox Entertainment news at the time for kttv. I think I have a good Idea what the News puts on and will not put on. I do not know where you get your information but, for the most part people who work for the news are Dem. I am not hence the fact that I quit and whent to Parmanont. You sound like some one I would like to talk to in persone and you would fined that we here in the US are not cookie cut.

Ender12

Offline Scars

• Warning: He bites
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
    • Progressive Labour Party
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2002, 08:24:48 PM »
I don't hat all Americans, just the patriotic nit wits. But I do hate their government with a passion though.

also, I'm 15- so what?
'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Volren

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2002, 08:40:15 PM »
So patriots are nitwits? Ariel (sp?) Sharon is made out of two girl's names? God, you're a bigot (not in the racial sense). Where do you come from anyway?

Israel has a fairly large army, for the reason that just about every other state in the Gulf area wants their blood.
Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria, Iraq... the list goes on. Don't tell me Saudi Arabia and the others don't hate Israel, they do.

It's true that their preferred methods are harsh, but I suppose it's a way of keeping people from f*cking with you- show them the consequences.

Israel is still highly dependant on US support, though, so would never dare to launch an unprovoked nuclear attack on any other country. The wave of popular opinion would get the US government to change their attitude in a minute- you can count on that.

They're not stupid anyway. Attacking with a nuke of all weapons would serve them no purpose at all except start Gulf War II.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2002, 08:40:55 PM by Anargo »

Offline Scars

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2002, 08:50:35 PM »
tell me where I said that all patroits are nit wits. You can be proud ofyour country and all but you don't have to beat your chest, shout it from the roof tops and act like a demi-god because you are from wherever. I come from New Zealand.

And why do they all want Israels blood? Because they have effectivly stolen a country, have defiled Arab and Muslim culture and beliefs and more importantly have got away with it scott free.

Yes popular support from teh US would go out teh window if they attacked but I assure you, Ariel would burn Jerusalem if it meant that the Arabs didn't get it.

They aren't stupid, they lack farsight, are violent, unpredictable and most importantly un-touchable.

'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Volren

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2002, 09:01:20 PM »
And who exactly beats their chest and shouts in from the rooftops?

Defiled is a strong word, after all, Jerusalem is a big part of Israeli culture as well, so in the end it comes down to who defiled what first.

Ariel would burn Jerusalem? So you're a mind-reader now? You're playing him up into a psycho.

'Lack farsight'- where'd you get that? So your farsight is better than the leaders of a country's?
Violence involves more than one party. Israel isn't to blame for everything.
Untouchable? If you look at it, every country ought to be untouchable.

Offline Archon Kojourin

• ".....this is bad comedy."
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2002, 09:25:33 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's just mad because he's WRONG and he knows it.  Hell everyone says he twists facts both Americans (patriotic or not) and pretty much anyone else in other countries too.  Ask around.

He claims that he "can see through our lies" and is all knowing and calls us the "demi-gods".   ::)

And I'm glad that you can remember "snippets" at age 3-5.  You proved my point in that you didn't know enough in detail to understand the event that happened back then.  Time to clean that "glass stomach" because its full of amphetamine parrot.  And besides, when I posted my age I was JOKING AROUND.  That's why I posted the smiley.  Now stop PMSing.
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum.....and I'm all out of gum."

"Why do you say such things to me, when you know that I shall kill you for it?"

Offline Scars

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2002, 09:42:04 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's just mad because he's WRONG and he knows it.  Hell everyone says he twists facts both Americans (patriotic or not) and pretty much anyone else in other countries too.  Ask around.

He claims that he "can see through our lies" and is all knowing and calls us the "demi-gods".   ::)

And I'm glad that you can remember "snippets" at age 3-5.  You proved my point in that you didn't know enough in detail to understand the event that happened back then.  Time to clean that "glass stomach" because its full of amphetamine parrot.  And besides, when I posted my age I was JOKING AROUND.  That's why I posted the smiley.  Now stop PMSing.

I have read about the gulf war, anyway on TV all you see is action shots to make things look good so that you get more recruits.

I am not WRONG and I am not mad.

Also, who is 'everyone'. The voices in your head don't count either.
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Offline Archon Kojourin

• ".....this is bad comedy."
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2002, 09:47:50 PM »
Hmmmmm, would my dad being a veteran of the war have anything to do with it?  I watched tv and followed it closely because he was in the war.  I followed it afterwards too.  I listened to what he said about the war, etc, etc.

You see all the people who bash you.  You know what I'm talking about.  You only suffer from this tunnel vision.

And the voices in my brain say the same thing too.
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum.....and I'm all out of gum."

"Why do you say such things to me, when you know that I shall kill you for it?"

Offline Scars

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2002, 09:50:21 PM »
Hmmmmm, would my dad being a veteran of the war have anything to do with it?  I watched tv and followed it closely because he was in the war.  I followed it afterwards too.  I listened to what he said about the war, etc, etc.

You see all the people who bash you.  You know what I'm talking about.  You only suffer from this tunnel vision.

And the voices in my brain say the same thing too.

there are about 3 people who constantly attack me for my views. And you are the only one who cannot argue your point well.
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party