News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: How many Termagants per Tervigon?  (Read 2089 times)

Offline PhoenixLord1989

• The road of good intentions doesnt leadto anywhere
  • Armies: Eldar, D-Eldar, Dark Angels, Necron, and Tyranids
How many Termagants per Tervigon?
« on: April 14, 2012, 05:57:22 AM »
Soon I will be buying 3 Tervigons and 2 more shortly after that. I wanted to know about how many Termagants you need per Tervigon when spawning? I have 40 Termagants which I feel covers the Termagants I would need to have in my lists , but I just need to know how many more I will need to buy for each Tervigon I get. Thanks a bunch!
"What do Humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea."

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know."

"The stars themselves once lived and died at our command, yet you still dare to oppose our will."

Offline Chuckles, The Space Marine Clown

• Can't Touch This; Captain; Swarmlord - Tyranid Sweatshop Operator; 40KO's Official WMD; "No American orphans, please"
  • Ancient
  • I kill, maim and torture because I care
Re: How many Termagants per Tervigon?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 07:11:44 AM »
There is a nice little discussion about this topic here, but I won't lock this thread as that discussion kind of petered out and got replaced with after-party discussion of last year's 40KO tournament.

The short answer however, is as many as you can get. A more sensible answer might be "around 30 per tervigon". It might seem a little on the high side, but it's a conservative estimate.
The forum rules are fair and just. *twitch*

Offline PhoenixLord1989

• The road of good intentions doesnt leadto anywhere
  • Armies: Eldar, D-Eldar, Dark Angels, Necron, and Tyranids
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 07:16:45 AM »
Thank you, I have heard some say as high as 50 but I was going with about 40 per tervigon, though this was not based off anything other then a guess. So with 5 tervigons I am looking at about 150 gaunts plus at least another 30, so 180+ gaunts lol. Thanks again!
"What do Humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea."

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know."

"The stars themselves once lived and died at our command, yet you still dare to oppose our will."

Offline SeriousCallersOnly

• Brother Sergeant
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • This is not a Space Marine
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Tyranids
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 03:15:46 PM »
I have about 34, and have run out several times. I'd recommend at least 40.