News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Theme ideas for a very small group of marines  (Read 612 times)

Offline Jack Straw From Wichita

Theme ideas for a very small group of marines
« on: June 28, 2011, 01:42:45 PM »
Hello everyone! Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm really looking at trying to get some feedback for an idea I have about creating my own space marine and chaos space marine forces.  My basic idea is to have a small group of marines that come from an alternate universe where Horus killed the emperor.  I expanded on it a little more here http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=215312.0 I was really wondering what everyone thought about this idea?  Does it sound as interesting and awesome as I think it does? Or is it total crap?  Please let me know what you think, Thanks!

Offline Explosivo111

• So what if my marines like gentle spanking?
Re: Theme ideas for a very small group of marines
« Reply #1 on: July 3, 2011, 11:53:19 AM »
Sounds interesting to me but would be difficult to pull off...

Remember the Imperium arn't known for being very tolerable so if a squad of marines appeared asif from nowhere and starting claiming Horus killed The Emperor they would probably be shot on sight :P
All depends on if the Imperium are aware of parallell universes, im not sure on that one tbh.

But all in all a good idea, and definatlely would make for interesting models
the purist marines would have to be in cracked, dirty hand me down power armour seeing as they can't really replace it, wheras the chaos marines would be glistening.

Let us know when more comes up