News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Where? [Maryland]  (Read 943 times)

Offline aetherguy881

Where? [Maryland]
« on: November 16, 2005, 01:28:55 PM »
Is there a 40k club anywhere near cheverly Maryland? I'm gonna be there at my cousin's and my grandma's house next week around thursday (duh then) and I wanted to try to rope my cousin into the game, he'd like it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 01:41:18 PM by Rasmus »
|T|O|O| |L|A|Z|Y|-My antidrug

Please join Theopia, from where my picture came. When, if you register, please aknowlage that you were refered by aetherguy881.

W   L   D
Necrons           10   4    1
Space Wolves

Offline Ollieb

• Ancient
  • I'm only here for the beer!
Re: Where? [Maryland]
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 03:51:52 PM »
What days are you going to be in town and what gaming system?  We meet every Sunday except for this coming one in Alexandria for 40K.  Quick check on Mapquest shows your town and mine to be about 16 miles apart.
Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary.  You know you will probably not like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

Offline aetherguy881

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 11:35:58 PM »
Well I'm in East Hampton and my cousin lives in Cheverly MD like I said, I might be staying at my Grandma's house in Randalstown so I don't know where i'll be when and what house we're eating thanksgiving at, which affects plans.

I'll check mapquest what's the name of the place that you meet at and would it be possable to meet on Sat? I might have a huge argument with my dad but hey wth that's him.

also about what time are you there?

Please join Theopia, from where my picture came. When, if you register, please aknowlage that you were refered by aetherguy881.

W   L   D
Space Wolves

Offline Claw

• Just Call Me Claw!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 10:58:00 PM »
Thats not on the Eastern Shore is it?

Offline aetherguy881

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 07:43:19 PM »
Actually it is on the wastern shore, next to New York and well we didn't have time to do anything extra, I didn't even get time to look for a place to play.

W   L   D
Space Wolves