News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Stormboyz  (Read 456 times)

Offline Arkion

Stormboyz
« on: October 4, 2007, 05:11:38 PM »
I've been playing Dawn of War, and fallen in love with stormboyz.

I play Black Templars already, but a 500 point Ork force is reaaaaaally appealing, especially if they've all got rokkits!

So, before I go out and buy anything, tell me: is my dream of a mostly stormboyz army complete fluff, or is it possible?  And if possible, y'think it'll play well?  I don't own the Codex.

Imagine a whole wave of 'em just crashing down and getting right into assault... that's it.  No fancy tactics.  Just choppin' and shootin'.  Can Warbosses have their own missile backpack?

Offline Scout-Commissar Squeaky

• YA RLY!
Re: Stormboyz
« Reply #1 on: October 4, 2007, 07:06:21 PM »
So, before I go out and buy anything, tell me: is my dream of a mostly stormboyz army complete fluff, or is it possible?  And if possible, y'think it'll play well?  I don't own the Codex.

Imagine a whole wave of 'em just crashing down and getting right into assault... that's it.  No fancy tactics.  Just choppin' and shootin'.  Can Warbosses have their own missile backpack?
sadly...no..stormboyz are eiltes, and cost a hella lot of points (orkwise of course) and jetpacks are not able to be purchased, sorry.
We wanted peace, but they would not give us peace. So they shall have war.
-Leon Trotsky.
Armies: Knights of Cydonia (Space Marines) Scout Company, Steel Brethren CSM, 759th Halamorian Regiment.