News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The outcasts Quest for salvation, honor, and death (40k) sign up  (Read 4455 times)

Offline Shadows Revenge

• The All Knowing
  • Armies: Dark Eldar, Raven Guard
Re: The outcasts Quest for salvation, honor, and death (40k) sign up
« Reply #20 on: December 4, 2009, 06:24:35 AM »
36 points- Inquisitor Matiel Stormire- bolt pistol, power weapon

The Stormire clan was the most powerful family in the Arundal system, and had been for centuries. The Patriarch, Marcus Stormire, ran the largest shipping company in the sector and is planetary governor of their home planet, Laruel. The oldest son Marcus the II Stormire, is an accomplished and highly respected general in the imperial guard, and will one day take over the families business and status as planetary governor. The middle son Johnas Stormire is an Admiral in the Imperial Navy and is in control of the sector fleet.

As the youngest son, Matiel was overshadowed by his two successful brothers. Once when he was young he asked his father why he never  paid attention to him, his father retorted with "Attention isnt given to those that cant achieve." With this he strived forward to prove that he was better than his brothers and that he was worth his father's attention.

But that life was lonely indeed. In a house full of rivals, his only friend was one of the house's servant girls, Lily. They used to play whenever she had free time, and she helped him study for his tests to get into the Inquisition, although his father disdained the thought of his son being an imperial dog, Matiel would prove his father wrong and become the most powerful inquisitor there was.

Matiel joined the ranks of the Inquisition's Ordo Malleus, becoming the acolyte to a powerful Inquisitor by the name of Tyron Farrel. Matiel wasnt fully psychic, but he was telepathic, which proved useful for Farrel. After several decades with Farrel, Matiel finally raised to the rank of full Inquisitor. With pride he returned to his home world to show his father what he had become, but what he found would be the end of his bright future.

When he return, he saw a side of his family he never saw as a child, they were chaos worshipers. He couldnt believe his eyes. The signs were obvious to anyone who had access to their private quarters. He had no choice but to report this to his superiors.

As Matiel slept in his bed, he sensed something was wrong. Out of instinct he turned and stabbed the intruder with his dagger, but was shocked to see his would-be assassin was none other than Lily, the one woman he had ever felt anything for. As he tried to save her life, she told him the truth, that his father made her do it to try to silence him, and that she loved him.

Her death took Matiel over the edge of sanity. He rampaged through the house, killing everyone inside. When he finally found his father he was in the family library. There Marcus told Matiel that his entire family sole purpose was to hide chaos text from the Inquisition. Matiel still filled with rage killed his father, and scour the ranks of the forbidden text to find a way to bring Lily back from the dead. In one he found a way to call apon a powerful daemon and make it bring a soul with it. With great disgust but drive he preformed the ritual, summoning a daemon by the name of Sett. Sett said he could revive Lily, but took over her body to once again walk among the living. In the battle that insured Matiel almost met his end, but using his last ounce of  his strength, and with the help of his Familiar Ixidor, he bound the daemon to him as his slave.

Matiel is now being hunted by the very organization he held so dearly for the acts of his family. He now pursues a way to clear his name, and maybe regain his one true love in the process.

85- Sett the Daemonhost

While his true name is unpronounceable, he goes by the name Sett for short. A Greater Daemon of Tzeentch who somehow got pulled out of the warp by a mere human, and was bounded to the body of a human woman by the very same human, Sett has nothing but hatred towards his master. Neverless Sett has to serve him for if Matiel dies, Sett will be destroyed forever.

6 points- Ixidor the Raven- Familiar

Matiel's pet raven and psychic link. Matiel bought him from a rouge trader who said that the raven could see into the future. While Matiel knew such things were fairytales, he sensed a arua around the bird that intrigued him. Ixidor has proven himself over and over as a sort of "divining rod" showing Matiel things he want to find. Ixidor is fiercely protective of Matiel, even going as far as attacking Sett when Sett gets alittle too over aggressive towards their master.

20 points- Saten and Uten Darkus- Inquisitor Stormtroopers (targeters, hellguns, frag grenades)

Saten and Uten are twins who were the sons of two imperial guard generals, although they dont know which two. They were raised in the Schola Progenium and trained into stormtroopers. Inquisitor Farrel picked up their squad to join him in his organization. They were often paired with Matiel on his missions, and when Matiel became a full inquisitor, Farrel gave them to Matiel as a parting gift. Uten is hyper-talkitive, while Saten is of a quieter nature, but they are both loyal, and would never stop serving Matiel.

Total -147 points
« Last Edit: December 4, 2009, 06:29:59 AM by Shadows Revenge »

Offline Dunedain

• Distance..out of reach...just a hair's breath away
« Reply #21 on: December 4, 2009, 09:14:01 AM »
Both added to the list.

One other thing, all characters will need to be named for the Rp. Even if it's just a number or identification code.

We passed upon the stairs. He spoke of was and when. Although i wasn't there, he said i was his friend. which came as a surprise

I spoke into his eyes "I thought you died alone, a long long time ago."

He laughed "Oh no, not me, we never lost control, you're face to face, with the man who sold the world"

Quote from: Warfare;45947
Thank you Captain Politically Correct.
To survive in this world, one must be as mad as a hatter...thankfully, i am

I will kill the pedobears.All of them. Forever

Offline Aristo

• Armies: Dark Eldar
« Reply #22 on: December 4, 2009, 09:33:45 AM »
Both added to the list.

One other thing, all characters will need to be named for the Rp. Even if it's just a number or identification code.
Oh okay. I'll edit my post and add names soon when I'm not busy.

Offline Dunedain

« Reply #23 on: December 4, 2009, 09:57:50 AM »
It's ok, you'll have until sunday.
We passed upon the stairs. He spoke of was and when. Although i wasn't there, he said i was his friend. which came as a surprise

He laughed "Oh no, not me, we never lost control, you're face to face, with the man who sold the world"

Offline Hive Fleet Dread Q'thulu

« Reply #24 on: December 4, 2009, 10:22:29 AM »
Hive Node creature 2401(1warrior)=38                             Deathspitter rending claws and +sv,s,bs
Lower class creature swarm 168071(4gaunts)=40 Fleshborer,+s,sv
Lower class creature swarm 168072(4gaunts)=44         Devourer, +s,sv
Middle class creature swarm 343(1stealer)=28, sything talons and rending claws feeder tendrils, +sv,s

Swarms 2401,168071,168072,and 343 were left behind by the fleet when there spore landed on a moon orbiting the planet.
they have since escaped to another planet through the taking of an explorator ship. This was accomplished by 343 absorbing the knowledge stored in the pilots brain thus 343 was able to pilot the ship.

Offline TheV3ng3ance

« Reply #25 on: December 4, 2009, 07:48:15 PM »
Chapter:Doom eagles
Space Marine Assault squad
................... ................... ................... .........
Brother Sergent Alexander
Special weapon:Thunder hammer
Additional equipment:Combat shield/Melta bombs
................... ................... ................... ..........
1: Jump pack/Bolt pistol/Chainsword/Frag and krak Grenades
2: Jump pack/Bolt pistol/Chainsword/Frag and krak Grenades
3: Jump pack/Flamer/Chainsword/Frag and krak Grenades
4: Jump pack/Bolt pistol/Chainsword/Frag and krak Grenades
................... ................... ................... ..............
Points used: 150
................... ................... ................... ..............
Sargent Alexander and his squad were once a proud squad to the chapter and would readily die for the emperor...once, That was before they "Accidentally" slaughtered a Imperial guard unit on Fodan, Fodan was  under attack by Chaos.

The reports were that they were infected by the taint of chaos and blinded their judgement and sight. The reports came back to brother Chaplin Lucas, He was beyond livid. Alexander pleaded his case but, But brother Lucas was having none of it.

Chaplin Lucas was about to turn them into the Inquisition.
But that was before reports of xeno and chaos activity in the sector. If Alexander and his squad were as loyal as his plea said he was. Then they will prove it, Alexander's Assault squad will take a death oath, make land fall and destroy this activity, on their own.

Why do I have this feeling that im murdering something.
« Last Edit: December 4, 2009, 07:52:45 PM by TheV3ng3ance »
Space Marines don't retreat.
They just Assault in another direction.

Offline Dunedain

« Reply #26 on: December 6, 2009, 10:20:34 AM »
added to the list. This now ends the singup for the Rp. I will have the actual Rp thread up shortly, and will send Pms to all of you when it is ready. (Probably in a couple of days)