News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 40K Zombie RP Gameplay  (Read 14020 times)

Offline faitherun (Fay-ith-er-run)

• Armies: Pointy Ears and bugs
Re: 40K Zombie RP Gameplay
« Reply #140 on: July 30, 2011, 10:43:10 AM »
As the swarm stated to die down, Faith began to look for stragglers to slaughter, and began stabbing her knives down into the skulls of any crawlers that came near by.
So, what your saying is it's not your fault you look stupid by using words you don't get?
Flawless logic.

Offline Gunner1116

« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2011, 10:01:02 PM »
Maruis took a deep breath, took aim at the head of the creature, if its head becomes fully exposed he will fire once at it.
"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive."

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
  • Armies: Deffskullz
« Reply #142 on: August 3, 2011, 11:29:30 PM »

Faith performed flawlessly beheading the last two people coming after her, followed by killing three crawlers. Her first two crawler kills shoving her knives through the brain stem, the third crushing the skull under her heel.

James left the knife in the eye of the dead man. He started to walk up to some of the remaining nondead and fire what was left of his revolver point blank into the heads of them.

Shea slows his high rate of fire and starts firing at them individually in short bursts.

The Marshall seeing it is all taken care of rides up next to the Thane who had just sheathed his sword. Both of them ready to meet the couple of men walking from the Shrine towards them. The one on the right appeared to be a sergeant of the PDF, the one in the center a confessor, and the one on the left was a young burnette of unknown station.

The sergeant had a Bolt pistol on his right hip and a chainsword on his left, he was wearing a white flak vest and helmet. The confessor was in gold and white robes, on his left hand was a heavy gold ring depicting the emperor’s throne. He had an ornate power sword that appeared to be some relic, and a large laspistol of an ancient design. Finally the lady, wearing black shorts and a red sleeveless shirt. She was carrying a compact lasgun, and had a small caliber auto-pistol on her hip.

The confessor came forward at once, “I’m father Woodward, caretaker of the golden throne. This is Sergeant Berring of the local PDF. Finally this is Doctor Alice from the upper hives.”

Offline Gunner1116

« Reply #143 on: August 4, 2011, 03:54:41 PM »
Maruis will begin to search the surrounding buildings for loot, leaving the diplomacy issues to the Thane. He will be very cautious and will have his lasgun ready if any creatures appear.
« Last Edit: August 5, 2011, 12:52:07 PM by Gunner1116 »

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #144 on: August 4, 2011, 07:40:53 PM »
[OOC] You have killed the zombie. You may search nearby shops for loot, go talk to the three people, or anything else you can think of. [/OOC]

Offline Foalchu

« Reply #145 on: August 5, 2011, 02:54:07 PM »
The Marshall grumbled lowly and wheeled Jinxy around so she was side on the three approaching people. 

"An' what's goin on here?"

He thought a moment, then adressed Alice with a wink "You got any of the good stuff pretty bit?"
"Some call the Eldar decadent.  If that is true, the Imperial Army could do with some of that decadence."
"We warned you of the price of your actions, now you must pay it in full - in blood."
*cringe-worthy teen sig section removed*

« Reply #146 on: August 5, 2011, 06:31:18 PM »
Faith cleansed her blades of all blood and gore, using her own spit as necessarily. Then she strode up to the trio approaching, and asked of the priest, "Do you give the Emperor-god penance?"

[occ] How the priest responds completely dictates Faiths next actions...

Also, I will be going to the beach for a week, leaving tomorrow. I should have internet, and if not I have my phone, but if I am delayed in responding, that is why. If I don't respond for more than 4 days, consider me out for the duration until I get back. Thanks [/occ]
« Last Edit: August 5, 2011, 11:42:00 PM by faitherun (Fay-ith-er-run) »
So, what your saying is it's not your fault you look stupid by using words you don't get?
Flawless logic.

Offline Bassiecore

• Ork Boy
  • Insert generic quote here
« Reply #147 on: August 6, 2011, 02:18:17 PM »
[ooc: Been away last week, sorry for lack of updates. Back now and will update later when i get a free second.
Also, dibz on the preist's powersword if/when he dies or we have to kill him ;)]

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #148 on: August 6, 2011, 09:56:14 PM »
[OOC] The laspistol is cool to. An old archeotech piece. ;) Just know the Thane is a weapons collector, but dont worry he is generous about looting. [/OOC]

Offline Bassiecore

• Ork Boy
« Reply #149 on: August 7, 2011, 06:28:36 AM »
James was forced back to reality as he heard his revolver click empty. He had not been involved in close-quarter combat in many years and had found himself overwealmed by the adrenaline rush it brought. So much so that he had found himelf abandoning a realativly safe location to get closer to the enemy. The God Emperor had smiled upon him however as he registered that the undead seemed to have been killed (again...) and he noticed his knife still sticking out of a corpse's eye. He walked back to retreive it before reloading his revolver.

Upon finishing his tasks he stood up strait and took in his surroundings. The buildings on either side held no interest for him at the moment, so he will make his way over to where the Thane stood talking to the strangers, interested in their answers to his companion's questions.

[ooc:
[OOC] The laspistol is cool to. An old archeotech piece. ;)
the Thane can have it, James mistrusts las-weapons without hotshot packs. too unreliable. and taking it means giving up the revolver :(
that mean we will have to kill the survivors then?]

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Fsteak
« Reply #150 on: August 7, 2011, 04:13:28 PM »
Shea let the heavy bolter rest in its sling, and introduced himself to the trio. "Glad to be of assistance," he said, and went off with the others in search of loot.
Play League of Legends? Send me a friend request: IGN: "IRiseAgainstYou" NA server.

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #151 on: August 8, 2011, 08:22:10 AM »
The looters find that the shops closer to the shrine are pretty high end. They contained everything from oil paintings of the emperor and his astartes to small solid gold and silver statues of the golden throne and the silver space marines inside the shrine. They even found a small convenient store type location that had everything from pic recorders to lho-sticks. (PM what you want to grab. Then you can put it in your post)

Alice rolled her eyes at the marshal, obviously she had suffered through a lot of guys hitting on her recently. But she still replied “there is strong whisky and wine in the shrine. Tell them I sent you and they will gladly open you a bottle.”
As all this was going on the Thane and the cleric continued to speak. “Father, we are on a mission for the mighty emperor to investigate what has happened here. How long has this been going on? Also, what started it?”

‘Awe yes, praise the emperor. Well it started about four weeks ago, somewhere in the upper hives. I don’t know how, but that is where you might find your answer. But please come join us, we were about to serve dinner. Also my flock will want to celebrate the ridding of that horde of zombies that has had us trapped in here for a week.”

The Thane looks to the marshal next to him, “I’ll let you decide Victorinus. Shall we celebrate with these people?”

Offline Foalchu

« Reply #152 on: August 8, 2011, 09:44:38 AM »
"Well the way I see it, we ain't got much t' celebrate now.  Our job's just gettin' started; wouldn' wanna get premature on ourselves yknow?"

He tipped his hat to to the doctor, "You've my thanks little miss."

At this he rode Jinxy over to the shrine and scrounged up a bottle of whiskey, stowing it in his pack for later after taking a tiny nip of it.
"Some call the Eldar decadent.  If that is true, the Imperial Army could do with some of that decadence."
"We warned you of the price of your actions, now you must pay it in full - in blood."
*cringe-worthy teen sig section removed*

« Reply #153 on: August 8, 2011, 11:14:23 PM »
[occ] Faith is still waiting for her question to be answered...[/occ]
Flawless logic.

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #154 on: August 8, 2011, 11:35:56 PM »
[OOC] Oops sorry. I meant to put that in :-[ [OOC]

The priest looked at the woman before him. "Yes my dear, as a confessor for our benevolent emperor. May he rain for ever. I must give everything to him. I can not expect my followers to give penance if I do not give it myself."

« Reply #155 on: August 9, 2011, 10:14:05 AM »
Faith drew her knife in a quick motion and slit her own palm. Then she held the blade to the priest, fully expecting him to do the same, and to mingle their blood together in greeting.
Flawless logic.

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2011, 12:00:23 AM »
[OOC] Ok looters. I assume my idea was overly complicated. Grab whatever you want. I think you guys can decide what is reasonable or not. [OOC]
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:34:43 AM by The Nightwalker »

Offline Gunner1116

« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2011, 12:49:59 PM »
Maruis searches the stores looking for anything useful. Laughing he picks up a straightrazor just incase they get stuck here and he needs to shave. He also crams a decent amount of power bars into his pack and begins to naw on one.

Then figuring that maybe that maybe there could be some guns in the stores he begins to look. To his suprise he finds the scene of a bloody fight in one of the shops. The creatures mauled the corpse so bad it couldn't turn back alive-and they was a pump action shotgun lying not too far away. Maruis picked it up. It appeared to be a twelve guage and after unloading it he found it had 5 unfired shells. He then loaded the shotgun figuring that maybe one of the priests wierd people would offer some cool gadget or weapon for it.

Maruis then makes his way back to the Thane and says, "Hey, while you guys are chattin can I go see if any of this guys followers have anything to trade for this shotgun I found?

[OOC]Don't worry I asked if I could find the shotgun.[OOC]

Offline Bassiecore

• Ork Boy
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2011, 01:21:19 PM »
[ooc: Im just gonna continue listning until im needed. Nothing more to report. Is it just me who dosnt trust the preist guy?]

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Fsteak
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2011, 04:24:31 PM »
Shea grabbed a packet of llho sticks and a lighter, and began to smoke silently while waiting for new instructions.
Play League of Legends? Send me a friend request: IGN: "IRiseAgainstYou" NA server.