News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: How do i post pics  (Read 715 times)

Offline Bad Idea? NO SUCH THING!

How do i post pics
« on: October 26, 2006, 07:50:19 PM »
 ???How do i put pics in my posts
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/Taco%Ruler.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Taco Ruler.</iframe>

Offline Goyder

• Workshy Lord Moddissar General, The King of Tanks
  • Ancient
  • Australian
Re: How do i post pics
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 07:59:06 PM »
???How do I shot web?

;)

Welcome to 40k Online! Putting pictures into your posts is easy. Simply host the picture on many of the free online sites like photobucket and what not. Get the url, and then put this into your post.

Code: [Select]
[img]Http://www.exampleforyoueh?.com.au.edu.gov.au[/img]
Make sure the picture is a decent size too, if its too big it'll be deleted.

Hope that helps!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 08:00:46 PM by Goyder »
Real men fight in Tanks!

Offline Drew

• eldar just have flair
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 08:53:20 PM »
instead of making new topic i will write here

how do i put a picture as my avatar, for that matter how access avatar? and signature?

a non-chalantly incinerated insurance agent plays pinochle with an often fat tornado, then a scythe inside a dolphin gets stinking drunk. Furthermore, a wrinkled polar bear feels nagging remorse, and an overwhelmingly highly paid umbrella dances with the cashier. Any tape recorder can recognize an avocado pit, but it takes a real blithe spirit to plan an escape from a linguistic parking

Offline BladeWind

• Infinity Circuit, Iconic Wizard
  • ~BW~
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 08:59:49 PM »
instead of making new topic i will write here

how do i put a picture as my avatar, for that matter how access avatar? and signature?
Click the at the top. And at the left, you should see a link called "Forum Profile Information". Inside here you should be able to add a avatar and edit you signiture section.

Offline Drew

• eldar just have flair
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 09:26:55 PM »
thanks a whole bunch. im stupid :P

a non-chalantly incinerated insurance agent plays pinochle with an often fat tornado, then a scythe inside a dolphin gets stinking drunk. Furthermore, a wrinkled polar bear feels nagging remorse, and an overwhelmingly highly paid umbrella dances with the cashier. Any tape recorder can recognize an avocado pit, but it takes a real blithe spirit to plan an escape from a linguistic parking