News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1.7k EO Exodite List  (Read 806 times)

Offline ChiefDante

• Follow me, brothers, battle awaits!
1.7k EO Exodite List
« on: January 10, 2004, 09:44:43 PM »
Head Quarters

1 Lord W/ plasma pistol, blade of Gaia, Draconic steed, hallucinogen grenades, powerblades, Amulet of Isha
Pts 142

8 Honor Knights W/ Gaia Lances, plasma grenades, 1 Blast lance, 1 Bright Lance
Pts 350

1 Healer W/ Draconic Steed
 Pts 50

Troops

9 Dragon Riders
1 Group Leader W/ Power weapon
Pts 254

1 Healer W/ Draconic Steed
Pts 50

20 Warriors W/ Ring-riffle
Pts 160

1 Healer
Pts 30

Exo-Suits W/ 5 blast lances, 2 D-Lances, 3 Bright Lances
Pts 125

1 Shepard
20 Dragons
Pts 245

10 cloaked ones W/ throwing knives, Stronger poisons
1 Shadow W/ power weapon
Pts 185 1610

5 Scout W/ 4 long rifles, Power weapon, ring pistol
Pts 105

I will have more lists for other things and situations and varients so there u go.
Fear not the death brothers, for she is old and slow, and will never catch the Windrider host.

Offline ChiefDante

Re: 1.7k EO Exodite List
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 09:45:33 PM »
My planet is large compareable todays present sized jupiter.

It lays in a star system away from the attacks of the imperium of man. But is plaiged by the explorers which bare its name. It sufferes attacks from ork hordes and the reach of the Hive minds. Its has defended its self under harsh conditions before and has held its own.
It is lush with valleys and vegetations. One ocean which sits in the middle of the planet is the alpha water source which has many connections to lakes and rivers that spand over the entire planet. Its people hunt fish and farm for food. but most harvest the many dragons which inhabit and share the planet with the exodites. Dragons are breed for military and harvesting purposes.

The Exodites of this planet live in harmony with the dragons and bring them into war with them as key elements of their victories. The Exodites on this planet make use of primitive technologies but are very civilized. The planet is covered in municiplalities which are usally connected to larger towns or cities which answere to a large cities that are spanned out from a central planet capital. This capital is called Kuramier, this is capital for government and military leader ship. Everything from trades to farming. The capital is the main stage for most of everything that happens on the planet. The cities a vastly spread outward and they are  not like the metroplises of terra they are in and out of vast forest. Some cities are so well hidden they often unknown to travelling Exodites.

On Furtorkan-liran One of the most comon practices for citizens in farming, is to plant a farm in one village then move to another farm on the other side of the planet to farm another crop planted before the cold season. So many of the Exodites on Furtorkan-liran are well armed and trained to fight in everyday life. So many Exodites hold the wieght of being called to battle if necisary.

The capital city of Kuramier is very civilized and is home to a mojor military installment that controlls the intire planets defenses. The military that they refere to as Kurom-Sier(Dragon Knight). The Kurom-Sier is very versitile and has fought off many enemies that have tried to take the planet for its resources. The troops the Kurom-Sier field is a wide veriety, and they are prepared for any situation.

The Exodites on this planet live with nature but, tend to live more off the land. They tend to stay low technologicaly but are very advanced. They use simple suplies and resources to sustain every day life.
Fear not the death brothers, for she is old and slow, and will never catch the Windrider host.

Offline ChiefDante

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 09:46:07 PM »
In the capital the goverment runs with an very knowleged elder who has a coucil that aids him an ventures out doing his orders. Each village is run by a military Chief who then tries to get the village to manufacture or take advantage of something in the comunity that would help in advancement of the planet. Each Chief lives in a citadel that holds respected family and a council that helps in the the villages markets and governship.

For the people and the planet Furtorkan-Liran(green sun)

On Furtorkan-Liran many connections are kept with many CraftWorlds but most of all The Siam-Hann hold the best connection with them and often assist them with many things. Connections with pirate Eldar and outcasts are also with held. For many purposes. Many pirate and outcast reside on Furtorkan-Liran on the poles which hold a small section of ice plataues that are rigid and very difficult to navigate through.
unwelcome pirtes and outcasts will stay here since many Exodites will not venture there, since its wheather is unpridictible and the land scape is much to dangerous to venture in.

The High Lord of the Exodites that preside on
Furtorkan-Liran is High Lord Chieften Iydiuth Lorem
He is a noble Eldar many ages old and very wise in the ways of the universe. His rule is strong and has many loyal  Chieften under his command. He has many self appointed Chiefs sent to every village to make sure that they can produce the maximum amout of supplies to go around for the people of Furtorkan-Liran.

One of the most famously known cities on Furtorkan-Liran
is the city of Yashi. It is very well known for its location, in the forest of Ilderell. It is famouse because the fact that many who search for may never find it. It is so well hidden that it has been in battles that they have been outnumbered by hundreds and still come out victorious.
The city consitists of the whole forest. Its buildings are overgrown with vegetation. Those who live in Yashi are amoung the few that can navigate the city. They has the same items as all other Exodite cities except that it is very well hidden. Most population of Yashi is made up by rangers and other bush people. The City is like a giant hidden forteress, but has no walls. The city is covered with many large trees used as defensive posts when being attacked.
In some location houses are hung above in the trees as a tree connected housing project above your head.

Offline ChiefDante

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 09:46:35 PM »
Since the fall not many Bonesingers have ventured to the maiden worlds but there are some. On Furtorkan-Liran They do not have battle fleets and have little that can fend off imperial Flyers. So the Exodites depend on a very welcomed anti air craft battalion that is spread all over the planets villages to combat flyers that the Kurom-Sier(Furtorkan-Liran military force) cannot handle with ordinary forces.

Furtorkan-Liran

Furtorkan-Liran has 3 warp gates on the entire planet. One locate close to the royal citadel,one located in the second largest city of Wraythar. One in an undisclosed location, hidden so well it is rumored that many probably passed by it and never noticed it.

Furtorkan-Liran is home to one of the largest dragon populations, but it is not all kept. Half that are born a year are sent away to other maiden worlds or killed and produced as food then traded to others for certain things.
The dragons here come in a very vast veriety, and other the years many experiments with cross breeding have been done for meat quality and military quality.

Furtorkan-Liran sees many traders come in and out and it’s not uncommon to see a newly acquired military vehicles zoom by for its testing. The trades are held strongly with the ever so close CWE Saim-Hann since there ways of life are ever so alike. Often the Saim-Hann will post military vehicles companies to stay here to protect and aid the Kurom-Sier from attacks. Then the people will give them food and what ever other supplies needed while they are posted there.

Furtorkan-Liran has a similar military to most other maiden worlds. But the Kurom-Sier forces are armed with many unique units. They have the 5th largest war suit battalion of all the maiden worlds and are well equipped with a sizeable amount of cloaked ones, scouts, phoenix riders and great Hawks. Not to mention the always large amounts of warriors and dragon units. Off world support is also high, since they keep close to the Saim-Hann.

Offline Flash_hound

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2004, 10:00:18 AM »
Very nice I like your use of many healers.

Offline ChiefDante

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 11:02:06 AM »
thnx i juss tried to add some saftey to my units and i will have another more fluffy list next tim tho

and someother lists will come to differentiate and show what my army would look like according to the fluff