News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: So The Chaos Begins  (Read 1510 times)

Offline DarkDeIvIoIv

• When does Bloodthirster get here? Hes allways late
    • KiKa =)
So The Chaos Begins
« on: August 2, 2002, 11:53:27 PM »
Hey you people who are into the Warhammer 40k books, I'de like u to know I have submitted a book to Games Workshop and it is most likely to get published, if ude like a copy e-mail me at Trevor557@Yahoo.Com. It is about the beginning of the Chaos Space Marines and their struggle to survive on their origonal world from where they began; Ancient Terra. The home world of the Space Marines. From their ravenous escapes from their cells in the underground dungeons to their daring suicidal frenzies to escape the infested planet, this book is going to be the most interesting artefact, and possibly the only journal in the darkened mind of a once honored colonel of the Space Marines: Angus Marthul. This is the only book you will ever need if you wish to know where the Chaos began; So The Chaos Begins. To be released yet. Please do not e-mail me for about 2 weeks untill I can get it typed up and ready to be sent.

Thanks and believe me, in every soul, in every hair, every cell of everyones body, the chaos lives. Tis just the slightest movement, the slightest thought, and it shall be unleashed into the world.
« Last Edit: August 3, 2002, 05:00:21 AM by DarkDeIvIoIv »
"It is gods responsibility to forgive Osama Bin Laden for his doings."
"It is our responsibility to arrange the meeting." - US Army

Offline Voght

Re:So The Chaos Begins
« Reply #1 on: August 9, 2002, 08:46:55 PM »
Their response... it doesnt have the quality we are looking for
(a month later):  you see a book base on your story with some stuff changed  :-\ :-[
In an hour of Darkness a blind man is the best guide.  In an age of Insanity look to the madman to show the way.

Official! The graves of warriors who have given theit lives for the Emporer now outnumber the stars themselves."

Offline DarkDeIvIoIv

• When does Bloodthirster get here? Hes allways late
    • KiKa =)
Re:So The Chaos Begins
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2002, 11:18:22 PM »
lol i hope not or ima be very pissed off.
"It is gods responsibility to forgive Osama Bin Laden for his doings."
"It is our responsibility to arrange the meeting." - US Army