News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: MTG deck please rate  (Read 2310 times)

Offline Halberd-Blue

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Long Live C'Nesha
    • Lord of the Universe's Website
MTG deck please rate
« on: March 10, 2002, 04:19:51 PM »
/ooc Heres a deck I came up with that I'm gonna try to build if anyone wants to give it a go.  Our color printer's ink is out and the one we just bought doesn't work so I can't proxy it ATM.

Land:
-4 Adarkar Wastes
-7 Islands
-5 Plains
-2 Skycloud Expanses

Creatures:
-4 Major Teroh
-4 Meddling Mage
-4 Morphling
-3 Aegis of Honor
-3 Cloud Cover
-4 Soothsaying
-4 Story Circle
-4 Teferi's Moat
-4 Absorb
-4 Alter Reality
-4 Counterspell

Its object is to stop the opponent from doing anything at all.  I currently only have 16 of those cards (7 Islands, 5 Plains, 1 Meddling Mage, 1 Story Circle, 2 Counterspells) but my current deck isn't very good...
"The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal."

Offline benc

• I'm a llama!
Re:MTG deck please rate
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2002, 02:21:14 AM »
good deck, opponent is completely shut down, i play a saproling deck, verdeloth etc but i havent played for a while

Offline Halberd-Blue

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Long Live C'Nesha
    • Lord of the Universe's Website
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2002, 06:11:55 AM »
/ooc oops, only problem is half those cards are banned.  :(  A few days ago I watched a sliver deck vs. sliver deck and it was hilarious because they kept on making each other better.
"The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal."

Offline Zyphit

• Thought of the Day: Make deeds, not words
    • Blackstone VI - Essential BFG Website!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2002, 02:09:17 PM »
g'lord!  I don't know what half of those cards do!  :o

* Zyphit has been out of the game for too long!
The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The optimist says it's half full. The pragmatist says its liquid contents are at 50% capacity. The ironist says it's half full of air. The plumber says the cup must be leaking. George Carlin says the cup is too big. The Starbucks employee says it's so you have room for cream. The conspiracy theorist says aliens took the other half. The baseball player says his cup is definitely full. MacGuyver says he can build a powerful explosive with it...

Offline Flaming Wulfen

• Fire is our friend
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2002, 07:43:14 AM »
slivers are funny. Yeh good deck but i'd suggest using some non banned cards if you goin to play in Tournaments i would suggest some but i cant be bothered

Offline AiR

• Ancient
  • Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2002, 01:41:08 PM »
Well if the deck is half banned then why don't u go Stasis? I use to play a relative and he had a really powerful stasis deck beat me everytime..!!! I didn't have ordinary decks I had powerful decks but he still won...!!!
Primar edict means only one thing, and everything: cut. Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that over rides that one. Cut"