News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: my army so far  (Read 312 times)

Offline Azeroth

• I'm a llama!
my army so far
« on: December 25, 2003, 07:33:26 PM »
Im only 14 so i dont have much so far. strictly for money reasons  ;D.  neyways...

this is what i have so far

HQ
Arcon- agoniser,splinter pistol, soul seeker ammunition(pistol),combat drugs, shadow field,tormentor helm.
4 incubi(didnt have enough for more at the time)-tormenter helm,punisher,splinter pistol(w/ soul seeker ammun.),plasma nades

Troops
18 warriors 2 dark lances-sybarite
(saving for some raiders)

No fast attack yet.

Heavy support
4 scourges(my friend gave em to me)-all dark lances
ravager-3 disentetrators,scythes,horrorfex,nightshield

Elites
6 mandrakes-agonisers,tormenter helm,splinter pistols

Well thats it so far...make comments as you will and stuff.. but dont forget im gradually building

Offline Moonsinger

• The Cause of Priapism | Meanie!
  • Ancient
    • KFD-Comics
Re: my army so far
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2003, 07:26:49 AM »
hm... I don't see anything wrong with it.. but soul seeker ammunition to your lord are a wast of pts.
He don't shoot much you know.

Do incubis have pistols? (beside you can't give them wargear, only their Incubi master can have that)
soul seeker ammo again?

hm.. scourges are better with splinter cannons against horde armies like nids, guards and so on.

Mandrakes:you can not give agonisers to someone unless he is a character therefore your mandrakes would be illegal to the rules if you would play with them.

/Cheers
Dwarf Females <3
Priapism is considered a medical emergency, which should receive proper treatment by qualified medical people

Offline Ra' Araiq-Horak

• Sakura...
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2003, 09:02:58 AM »
Try using this list...also try reading the codex...because the Lord and Ravager was your only legal unit in that whole list, but even then you gave your lord to splinter pistols? As for the Incubi, you gave them a second pistol when they didn't have hands to hold them? But it doesn't matter, its all a learning curve. Oh, and unless you want this slow footslogging army to be shot to pieces where you stand best be using those Mon-Kiegh as meatshields :D

HQ
Archon Lord  -  255 pts
Archon Lord with Agoniser, Splinter Pistol, Combat Drugs, Xenospasm & Shadow Field.
Joined by 4 Incubi with Tormenter Helm, Punisher. (need one more to make it legal, you could just throw in Warrior with a Splinter Cannon)

Elites
Mandrake Squad  -  90 pts
6 Mandrakes with Splinter Pistols, Close Combat Weapon.

Troops
Sniper Squad  -  100 pts
10 Warriors with 2 Dark Lances

Raider Squad  -  90 pts
Sybarite with Agoniser, Splinter Pistol. 8 Warriors with Splinter Pistol and Close Combat Weapon.

Heavy support
scourges Squad  -  172 pts(your going to need one more before its a legal squad)
4 Scourges with dark lances.

Ravager  -  145 pts
3 Disentetrators, Horrorfex and Night Shield

Total Points: 852 pts
We are the Hawks, we are Raptors that fly at speeds you cannot imagine, we strike without warning and kill without mercy. We’ll feast on you soul and bath in your blood, fear us…Harbingers of Doom, we come for you, there is no comfort…we are coming… WE ARE COMING!

Offline Azeroth

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2003, 11:57:15 AM »
thank you for your help guys... i knew that i need one more of scourges and one more of incubi to make it legel.. but i thought since the incubi have a tormenter helm that means they can have another attack...neyways thanks again