News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 3000 pt DE list  (Read 335 times)

Offline Bryan

• The souls of ememies are mine...
3000 pt DE list
« on: October 10, 2003, 03:01:50 PM »
Archon
shadowfield
agoniser
sp
combat drugs
vexantrope
trophy rack
Dracon
punisher
t helm
combat drugs
2 incubi
drazhar
2 haemonculi
2 sissorhands
2 destructors
raider

All this is on 1 raider, it stays completly out of range at all costs.  the incubi and drazhar are part of the dracon not the archon, the archon and haemonculi are independent characters that just joined up with them on the raider.  this is so the archon can fof and not get shot.  Also i am allowed to use to Force organization charts that explains the 3 hq choices.

10 wyches
wych weapons
succubus
agoniser
sp
raider

15 wyches
wych weapons
succubus
agoniser
combat drugs
sp

They will come out of a WWP and do alot of damage.

Beast master
5 warpbeasts

more WWP stuff...

10 mandrakes

12 warriors
2 DL
sybarite
poison blades
sp

12 warriors
2 dl
sybarite
poison blads
sp

2x 5 warriors
splinter cannon
blaster
sybarite
WWP
p. blades
sp
raider

20 warriors
2 splinter cannons
2 blasters
sybarite
p. blades
sp

I have sybarites in all my squads with poison blades including my DL squads is because poison blades are cheaper than agonisers and my main opponent that i will be fighting this thurs has this thing about assualting my DL squads and riping them to shreds, think its a fetish or something for him ;D.

8 reavers
2 blasters
succubus
p. weapon
c. drugs

i am not going to split this squad up cause it would cost more and that a larger squad is more effective than 2 smaller squads of 4.  I arm my succubus with a p. weapon instead of an agoniser in case i get the +1 strength on the drug roll making it 5, that would make a normal power weapon more effective than an agoniser.

talos  (WWP)

ravager
2 dis.
night shield

5 scourges
4 splinter cannons
sybarite  
poisoned blades
sp
wwp

total 3037 pts

i perfer my sybarites have poison blades then agonisers cause the more saves they take, the more likely they will fail thier roll.  thanks for any advice

EDIT!!!!!  as always, i have much better things to do than go through and erase individial point costs for every item - please read the rules for posting here on EO and also read the the Guide to posting in this forum (found at the top of this forum by Kei'Ariq) to make things easier to read for us, thank you

Your Hero
TH
« Last Edit: October 11, 2003, 06:44:10 AM by Trunkhead »
Blood will be spilt sooner than others think...

Offline Wilibus

• And just why not?
Re:3000 pt DE list
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 03:45:56 PM »
About that HQ of yours.  You may want to review exactly how the Lord and his retinue work, the # of non independent chars is not enough and you remember you only have 2 HQ choices per army.  Even if you are playing with 2 detachments you cant have them all in the same squad let alone in the same raider.  Isnt there an faq only one IC can accompany a squad on their transport.  So maybe your dracon could join your retinue but the 2 haemys and drazhar which will have to be leading their own army cannot