News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The 40kOnline Forum Awards: Tyranid Poster of the Year OmNomNomNominations  (Read 1426 times)

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
The 40kOnline Forum Awards 2010.

See the above for the rules and specifics of the Forum Awards, and use the linked thread for general questions.

Make your nominations for the Tyranid Poster of the Year here in this thread or through PMing me (though clearly title it so I can easily tell what it's about). The only limit is that you can not nominate the previous winner, which was in this case was Chuckles and GaleRazorWind, who tied for the award (so neither can be nominated this year). You can only nominate a single person for an award, but there is no limit to how many awards you can nominate someone for (whether the same member or a different one).

Oh, and people, please remember to use full usernames or link to the profile as I don't know every member of this site's nickname/acronym/shorthand/etc. etc. etc.

Nominations
  • Master Titan BT (1)
  • Ends_Mouth (1)

~MTWC
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 08:20:38 AM by -Makenshi- »
Quote from: IainC
Because spamming the hotkey for a Deathknight's weapon in WoW is precisely the same as learning to use a sword in real life. That's why when Kendo grandmasters fight, they just stand there shouting keystroke combos at each other.

Offline GaleRazorwind

• Hormagaunt
  • Ziltoid Lives!
  • Armies: Nids, BA, CSM
Well, since Chuckles and I can't be nominated this year, I was a bit torn as to who to give my nomination to. It was a tough decision, but I have made up my mind.

I nominate Master Titan BT for Tyranid Poster of the Year 2010. Master Titan has been a regular poster in the Tyranid forum for a long time and consistantly gives good advice and helps out, and he was one of the first contributors to the 5th Edition Tyranid Tactica.

So, to Master Titan BT, I thank you for your presence on this board and wish you good luck in the race for Tyranid POTY 2010.

P.S.
I will return to devour you all for TPOTY2011!!! Be afraid...
[gmod]Counted.~MTWC[/gmod]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 08:20:43 AM by -Makenshi- »
Ziltoid is so omniscient, if there were to be two omnisciences, he would be both!

Offline Chuckles, The Space Marine Clown

• Can't Touch This; Captain; Swarmlord - Tyranid Sweatshop Operator; 40KO's Official WMD; "No American orphans, please"
  • Ancient
  • I kill, maim and torture because I care
I suspect that this will come as something of a shock to him, but I'd like to nominate Ends_Mouth for Poster of the Year. I like the content of his posts which are almost always well thought out and provide good advice and suggestions.
[gmod]Counted.~MTWC[/gmod]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 08:20:51 AM by -Makenshi- »
The forum rules are fair and just. *twitch*