News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: London, Ontario, Canada  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
London, Ontario, Canada
« on: July 25, 2013, 10:30:05 PM »
What the hell,

Does anyone here play 40k in Southwest Ontario?

GBT

Offline Halollet

• My halo grew a mullet...
  • Armies: Grey Knights, Guard, Sisters, Tau, & Tyranids
Re: London, Ontario, Canada
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 08:26:00 AM »
Yup. I'm in St Thomas just south of London.

I usually play at the Games Workshop at White Oaks.
One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside of his experience as being impossible.

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 06:14:10 PM »
No kidding? Do you have a day that you go more often than others? I usually have a hard time finding someone there to play.

Offline Grand Master Lomandalis

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
  • We were murderers first, last, and always!
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Custodes, Knights, Night Lords
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 12:06:56 AM »
I'm in Kitchener.  You can catch me at Phoenix Games and Hobbies downtown.  It's the guys from here (including the store owner) who run the Warmasters Challenge.  They have it going again in September.  You guys should come up, always a blast.
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...

Offline Halollet

• My halo grew a mullet...
  • Armies: Grey Knights, Guard, Sisters, Tau, & Tyranids
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 12:24:26 AM »
No kidding? Do you have a day that you go more often than others? I usually have a hard time finding someone there to play.

I'm there most Saturdays early afternoon and I'm always up for a game! :)  I'm the big hairy balding guy with a cane. You can't miss me.
One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside of his experience as being impossible.

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 01:33:15 PM »
I'm there most Saturdays early afternoon and I'm always up for a game! :)  I'm the big hairy balding guy with a cane. You can't miss me.

PM Sent. :)

@GML: Does Pheonix Games have a "40k Night"? GW London's is Thursday, so that's supposed to be the best night to get a game in.

Offline Grand Master Lomandalis

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
  • We were murderers first, last, and always!
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Custodes, Knights, Night Lords
« Reply #6 on: August 3, 2013, 08:17:43 AM »
Yeah, they do Thursday nights, but they rotate between 40k (1850) and Fantasy (2200).  This coming Thursday is fantasy.  They also do an "Initiate night" on Wednesdays, following the same schedule, but playing at 500pts.

For you guys in London, check out the Warmasters Challenge, I just posted a thread with details here
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...