News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Shas'ui Veteran Team  (Read 666 times)

Offline Or'es, Chosen of the Fire God

Shas'ui Veteran Team
« on: March 21, 2005, 05:33:55 AM »
I have had the idea of making a sort of veteran squad to make my sept unique. Under advice I have decided to share the rules if anyone wants them.

Here they are:

Shas'ui Firewarrior Team

Points WS BS S T W  I A Ld Sv
Shas'ui      20      2   3  3 3  1  2 2  8  4+
Shas'vre   +10     3   3  3 3  1  3 2  8  4+

Team: The team consists 6-12 Fire warriors.

Equipment: Pulse rifle.

Options: Up to half of the Fire warriors in the team (round fractions down) may exchange their pulse rifle for a pulse carbine at no extra points cost. The team may carry photon grenades at an additiional cost of +1 point per model and EMP grenades at an additional cost of +3 points per model.
Up to 2 Shas'ui in a team (but not the Team Leader or Shas'vre) may replace their pulse rifle/carbine with a rail rifle at a cost of +10 points each. If desired these models may further upgrade their rail rifles with the experimental hard-wired target lock interface at +7 points. Both rail rifle users must be upgraded if one is.

Character: One Firewarrior Shas'ui may be upgraded to a Shas'vre team leader at an additional cost of +10 points. The Shas'vre may be given extra equipment from the Tau Armoury. The Shas'vre may also buy a markerlight at an additional +10 points.

SPECIAL RULES:
Bonded: A team may be bonded by the Ta'lissera at an additional cost of +10 points for the whole team.

Transport: If it numbers twelve models or less (including drones), the team may be mounted in a Devilfish troop carrier.

Infiltrate: Shas'ui are trained in various different combat situations and techniques, and can infiltrate if not mounted in a Devilfish.
Quote from: Cho
Tahgemah b'soo rekoah?