News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: <<how to fight>>  (Read 867 times)

Offline Tyranoid, 'the weaver of deciet'

• only took 12hours...
    • dropshots
<<how to fight>>
« on: April 22, 2007, 10:47:02 PM »
so i was just reading the 'how to take down an avatar'
and the thought came to mind.
what do us chaos players do to fight off eachother. im the only chaos player in my general area. and i do alright against my oponents.
but what do you guys use for tactics against the other legions of chaos.
more specifically, what do you do when two TOOLED princes clash?

~tyranoid
"the truth is that Tzeentch's every action is planned with its ultimate goal as his own establishment as the pre-eminent power in the warp. of course, the very nature of the Lord of Entropy is such that, were he to attain this goal, he would still strive for turmoil and change."

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: <<how to fight>>
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 10:53:10 PM »
I fought a Khrone themed army a little while back with m LatD. Pretty much we just bashed into each other and them started rolling tons of attack dice every turn. I beat him down on my right flank when my Lord of Change beat his Blood Thirster in combat, though his demon prince (barely passing an Inv. Save from gift of chaos) was rapidly chewing through mutants on my left flank.

Then the 10 man blood letter unit came into play.

In the end it was a draw, I knew a few things to keep in mind for later use, mainly to big out Mr.Demon later, not sooner.

More often then not, I treat it as a fight against marines, as essentially the enemy troops are normally the same stats. Though I do enjoy fighting chaos more as they tend to be more assaulty, and I like it when people come to my slow plague zombies and Spawn.

Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Tyranoid, 'the weaver of deciet'

• only took 12hours...
    • dropshots
Re: <<how to fight>>
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 09:26:37 AM »
that sounded like a really good fight.
as of, im undefeated by my sm opponent who needs to learn to put his army together,
and that a S9 AP2 lascannon is better against 3+ sv then d.prince with 2+/4+ and feel no pain...
"the truth is that Tzeentch's every action is planned with its ultimate goal as his own establishment as the pre-eminent power in the warp. of course, the very nature of the Lord of Entropy is such that, were he to attain this goal, he would still strive for turmoil and change."